: CTS AWD Magnaflow Cat Back Exaust

Bango
03-15-13, 07:59 AM
Hi from Switzerland,

I just installed a cat back system from Magnaflow on my 2011 Cadillac CTS AWD Wagon V6 3.6l.
And now...
It's mutch too loud!! but the main problem is in the cab! I have such a loud drone specialy when i'm between 1000 and 3000 rmp!!!

Those any body have a solution how i get this loud drone in the cab away?

Thank's for helping! my wife and my dog are not amused anymore!!

Greet's from Switzerland..

luv Caddy's

99flhr
03-27-13, 08:13 PM
Reinstall the stock exhaust.

gr8fred1@rcn.com
03-27-13, 09:04 PM
i guess you didn't read about my exhaust. i installed it on a thursday took the exhaust system off on friday. the drone was horrible.

hooey
03-29-13, 03:24 PM
Reinstall the stock exhaust.

What's the point of even responding if this is all you have to offer?

Tbbt
03-29-13, 05:35 PM
What's the point of even responding if this is all you have to offer?

Sometimes we all go brain-dead and make dumb posts (me included)! That said, there haven't been many conversions here in the US and that's why there haven't been many posts. We're not ignoring your thread, but that's just it!

I'd contact the seller and complain to them about the droning and see if they would help you. I don't have an answer other than that.

Good Luck, Marv

hooey
03-30-13, 09:05 PM
Sometimes we all go brain-dead and make dumb posts (me included)! That said, there haven't been many conversions here in the US and that's why there haven't been many posts. We're not ignoring your thread, but that's just it!

I'd contact the seller and complain to them about the droning and see if they would help you. I don't have an answer other than that.

Good Luck, Marv

Appreciate the friendliness, but this is not my thread.

btlfedcts
04-05-13, 12:40 AM
Can you check to see if the vehicle you have is a California emissions vehicle or federal? There seems to be a difference in the number of converters for US Spec CA and non-US. You might want to check and let the peeps at MagnaFlow know.