: 2006 STS v Vacuum Diagram

chwilliams3
03-14-13, 01:34 AM
Can anyone help me on the vacuum diagram for a 2006 STS V?

Background-I ran over 3 of those large orange traffic cones and it ripped out my computer, most of my front grills and all 3 wiring harnesses. Suxs right? Insurance covered it all. The lighting, trans and engine wiring harnesses and computer were replaced.

The problem is that I had them install a Stage 1 Spectre intake, no tune, or the stage 2 intake. The shifting up between 2 and 3 in auto takes a deep breath and shifting down from 2 to 1 is really hard.

It really feels like a vacuum hose is unplugged somewhere-the Caddy dealler said the car was missfiring but still couldn't make it better. Changed plugs and still no deal....ideas anyone?

Jailtime
03-15-13, 02:49 PM
Did you install the black MAF sleeve in the intake?

chwilliams3
03-15-13, 02:57 PM
It was done by a mechanic.How could I check it? By partially disassembling the intake? Would the sleeve be on the inside? Thanx for responding. L

PGA2B
03-15-13, 03:41 PM
The calibration tube is on the inside. You can pull the filter off and look or feel up the tube (That sounds bad). There ehould be a black tube with a slot in it. It focuses the air flow over the MAF so it can function with out setting a code and tripping the CEL. Do you have a light now?