: Crank pulley part numbers

luc082
03-13-13, 12:45 PM
I know this is probably all over this forum but I would like correct info before ordering parts. I have a 07 ctsv with Maggie supercharger. I am looking for part numbers for ATI super damper, arp & oem bolt, and the belt needed to replace mine. I'm getting the noise and wobbling on the oem part. Thanks in advance, I'm new here. Any info on if it needs to be pinned.

izcain
03-13-13, 11:37 PM
If you have a maggie on it you should be pinned already. I am going thru this right now. I am going to try to install the balancer and redrill into the exact same holes to put the pins into the same place so that I dont have to drill into the crank for additional holes. Also going with the ARP over the oem.

Look at the powerbond SFI series. I have one of these on the shelf getting ready to put it in and it seems like a very nice quality unit and was affordable.

luc082
03-14-13, 05:21 PM
Hey thanks for the feed back. Do you have the part number for any if those? I guess if yours is a 07 too.

izcain
03-14-13, 08:34 PM
05 here. If you do a search for powerbond in yahoo or something you can get their number and call them to get the correct number. Im showing a PB1117SS for the SFI version but I would double check with them to be sure!

luc082
03-15-13, 12:46 AM
Ok thanks a lot. I will do some research.