: TPMS sensor replacements- what do we like?

Sentinelist
03-13-13, 01:57 AM
Combing rockauto.com for a parts binge and need to pick up one for the ESV. Doorman OK?

the cadillac man
03-13-13, 02:11 AM
Combing rockauto.com for a parts binge and need to pick up one for the ESV. Doorman OK?

It depends on the sensor as I have seen some really positive reviews and I have also seen negative reviews depending on the sensor

Sentinelist
03-13-13, 02:17 AM
Right... so the Doorman? What models have the positive reviews you've seen?

jnrsesv
03-16-13, 06:01 AM
Sentinelist

I can't add any useful info here, but if I needed a TMPS I would go the cheaper route (rockauto). For say around fifty bucks $30.00 for the sensor, $20.00 bucks to have it installed its a no brainer for me. I generally don't purchase cheap parts but in this case I would.

I have used Doorman products in the past and never had an issue with them.

wesyder
03-16-13, 11:20 AM

If someone can get me the factory part number of the sensor you need i may have, i have a bag of brand new delco sensors

Sentinelist
03-18-13, 12:37 AM
Sentinelist

I can't add any useful info here, but if I needed a TMPS I would go the cheaper route (rockauto). For say around fifty bucks $30.00 for the sensor, $20.00 bucks to have it installed its a no brainer for me. I generally don't purchase cheap parts but in this case I would.

I have used Doorman products in the past and never had an issue with them.

That's helpful! Thanks.

----------

If someone can get me the factory part number of the sensor you need i may have, i have a bag of brand new delco sensors

Unsure of the part number, but that would be even better... are all these pretty universal? Name your price.

MrHolland
03-18-13, 06:13 AM
Transactions such as this either need to take place in our classified section or privately.

Sentinelist
03-18-13, 09:35 PM
We'll take it to private messages if he is interested...

wesyder
03-18-13, 10:12 PM
We'll take it to private messages if he is interested...

Waiting