: Greetings!

COBlackZ06
01-05-05, 06:20 PM
Hello all!
I am the proud owner of a 1996 Eldorado ETC. I purchased it about two months ago as a supplemental vehicle in poor weather conditions for my 2003 Z06 Corvette, and I've been surprised to find how much I enjoy driving it.

I stumbled across this site earlier today, and immediately found it useful in answering a couple of questions.

Any other Cadillac owners in the Denver metro area?

:)

-Patrick

caddydaddy
01-06-05, 11:23 AM
Congrats on the new Caddy! It's almost as fast as your Z06 :)

D148L0
01-06-05, 11:26 AM
Welcome to the forums.

COBlackZ06
01-06-05, 12:30 PM
Hey, thanks for the welcomes!

Caddydaddy, the Z06 is just slightly faster :burn:
(but not by much.)

-Patrick

elwesso
01-06-05, 12:51 PM
Welcome aboard!!! thanks for signing up...

What color is it?

COBlackZ06
01-06-05, 12:54 PM
The Eldorado is Hunter Green.
The Z06 is Stealth Black.
:)

CADDYBLACK99
01-06-05, 03:05 PM
Welcome Patrick!

Thanks for joining the forum!
My brother-in-law has a "screeming-safety-yellow" Z06 that he lets me borrow, (only if I Zaino it first) during the summer. It's very fun to drive, (and I never go above the speed limit,... ahem :D !) Your Eldo sounds nice, I like the dark colors they look great!
Good luck!

COBlackZ06
01-06-05, 09:19 PM
Welcome Patrick!

Thanks for joining the forum!
My brother-in-law has a "screeming-safety-yellow" Z06 that he lets me borrow, (only if I Zaino it first) during the summer. It's very fun to drive, (and I never go above the speed limit,... ahem :D !) Your Eldo sounds nice, I like the dark colors they look great!
Good luck!

Thanks for the welcome!
Funny thing about Corvette owners- if you asked a hundred of them about the best wax to use, you'd get a hundred different opinions. I know folks who swear by Zaino, by Meguiars, or any of a dozen other brands. What can I say, Corvette owners a bit anal rententive when it comes to appearance.

And that's rubbed off on me, especially where it comes to my Eldorado. An eight year old Eldorado that's seen eight Colorado winters needs a bit of rehab. I've washed, I've waxed, and the rock dings on the front and hood just won't go away. Any recommendations?

-Patrick