: Vendor and Classified forums

Hoosier Daddy
03-12-13, 03:00 PM
Will an ATS Classified Ads forum be added soon?

Do Authorized Vendors have to ask for their own forum? I ask because a member mentioned in a post that an Authorized vendor was based in Arizona. I'm in Arizona so went thru every Vendor forum trying to figure out who it was while I waited for the OP to post the vendor name. It was KPE but they don't have a forum of their own.

And if vendors do have to ask for their own forums, is there a way for members to find which vendors do not have a forum?

Submariner409
03-12-13, 05:31 PM
The ATS Classified was just added. Look in the ATS forum header. I sent your question on vendors down to Admin.

Hoosier Daddy
03-12-13, 06:06 PM
The ATS Classified was just added. Look in the ATS forum header. I sent your question on vendors down to Admin.
Thanks. I had been looking for ATS classifieds in the Classifieds section. ATS is not listed there. Is that just a missing shortcut or are the forums under classifieds different than the ones under the specific model forums? Regardless, now I know about the one in the ATS section. Thanks again.

Submariner409
03-14-13, 06:04 PM
The site has been in transition since the new lines of Cadillac hit the streets. All the older model Classifieds were bunched into a Classified sub-forum. It now appears that all the newer model Classifieds are at the top of their respective forum; as always, read the complete forum title and all sub-headers for what's actually in that forum.