: What other models share the same mirrors as the 2004 Escalade?

Snowboarder
03-11-13, 03:50 PM
My drivers side mirror was smashed (live in the city, park on the street) and I need to replace the glass. Everything else is still functioning properly. Trying to figure out the cheapest route on this. Hoping to do some junkyard searching this weekend but I don't know what else fits.

djais1801
03-11-13, 04:44 PM
just the glass...or the cover too?

the cadillac man
03-11-13, 05:28 PM
My drivers side mirror was smashed (live in the city, park on the street) and I need to replace the glass. Everything else is still functioning properly. Trying to figure out the cheapest route on this. Hoping to do some junkyard searching this weekend but I don't know what else fits.

Pretty much all of gm's truck and suv lines use the same mirror glass for 02-06 model years(if its the drivers side you will need to make sure the replacement mirror have both heated and auto dim(if just replacing the glass) if replacing the whole unit it has to have (on top of the previous features) power fold, memory with curb view assist along with the puddle lamp

Snowboarder
03-11-13, 07:27 PM
just the glass...or the cover too?

Just the glass. Cover is fine, in fact, the turn signal in the glass still functions.

So with that being said, do all models have the turn signal (and i'm guessing per cadillac man's post, heated and auto dim)?

----------

I'm seeing it as cheap as $80 shipped or so on ebay, might have to take my chance with that.

MrHolland
03-11-13, 10:10 PM
Or you could list in our new sticky - Looking for a mirror to fit my 2004 Escalade. May get lucky!!!

the cadillac man
03-11-13, 11:01 PM
Just the glass. Cover is fine, in fact, the turn signal in the glass still functions.

So with that being said, do all models have the turn signal (and i'm guessing per cadillac man's post, heated and auto dim)?

----------

I'm seeing it as cheap as $80 shipped or so on ebay, might have to take my chance with that.

They are all like that as my 03 does and my moms 02 does(minus the blinker on the 02 as 03 was the first year for that)

FYI I ain't against but eBay can be risky(stolen Items can be sold easy) as there is chop shops that sell on there

hcubed
03-12-13, 08:47 AM
I had to replace the driver's side mirror glass on my 2002, so I went to Glass Doctor.
They have replacement mirror glass in stock and the price is right.

Snowboarder
03-29-13, 11:16 AM
Just to update this thread, there are a ton of different mirror choices out there. With turn signal, with out. Heated, non heated. Auto dimming, non dimming, and every combination in between.

You can find mirrors for as low as $40 but they won't include any of the above. A mirror with all of the above is going to run anywhere from $150-$175, thats what I ended up going with.