: Auto and Adaptive High Beams

Hoosier Daddy
03-10-13, 12:16 AM
Described on page 5-47 of the ATS owner's manual (PDF).

I can't find any description of these other than those pages which just list the settings.

How do these work? Which collection(s) are they in? etc.?

Never mind. Found more later in the manual. Was pleasantly surprised because I read posts elsewhere in the forums that said the ATS didn't have these features.

JSATS
03-10-13, 09:41 AM
I have a premium ATS and I read about the automatic high beams but don't know if I have them or how to use them either. What did you find out?

Hoosier Daddy
03-10-13, 09:57 AM
I have a premium ATS and I read about the automatic high beams but don't know if I have them or how to use them either. What did you find out?
You mean when I posted that or since?

Someone on the forums confirmed their ATS has automatic highbeams. That turned out to be an intermitant short in the wiring. LoL

Apparently Cadillac dropped the feature, at least in the US, but didn't update the original owner's manual. I have no idea if there is a newer corrected version.

marktanner
03-10-13, 02:22 PM
My ATS came with an insert for the owner's manual stating there are no automatic high beams.

pever
03-10-13, 08:46 PM
My ATS came with an insert for the owner's manual stating there are no automatic high beams.

+1 in Canada