: Deville, Seville, Fleetwood?

JeffK
01-05-05, 12:28 PM
I'm a newbie to Cadiallacs and have decided to do some research before I purchased a used one. I was originally looking at older 80's Devilles, then I noticed the Sevilles and also was looking at Fleetwoods.

My Latest used interest is a '95 Seville STS.

Could someone give me a summary of the differences between the sizes of these cars. It looks like the Fleetwood is the largest. How does the Seville and Deville compare?

Or if anyone has other general info to share that would help on my quest for a used caddy. Any engines to stay away from? Or problems to lookout for?

Thanks for the help

3lowlacs
01-06-05, 04:18 AM
:hmm: just get 1 of each :coolgleam
i did :)

danbuc
01-06-05, 05:53 AM
It really depends on what type of car you want to drive. These three are all very different. If your looking for performance, get the STS. It's faster, lighter, and handles better than the other two. If you looking for the cushy, floating on air feel, the the Deville or Fleetwood would be better. They are both larger, and heavier than the STS, and also not as powerful. They do have a more comfortable ride, as well as softer seats. I personally would choose the STS. It has the style and refinement of a caddy, with a crap load of power to boot. I would suggest finding one of each that you like and test driving them to see which one your more comfortable in. Good Luck.

Adam
01-06-05, 06:43 PM
^ what he said. it depends on what you are looking for in a car. if you want something fast go with the STS. you could get like a Concours Deville with 300 hp. but if you like RWD and big cars, go with the Fleetwood. its up to you. me, id go with the Fleetwood (those are my favorite cars). the 94-96 Fleetwoods had 260 hp, the Devilles with the N* had 275 (except the Concours with 300). im not sure how much the Sevilles had, im guessing 275 but they are lighter and made for faster driving. Happy car hunting!