: New front escalade conversion

swiftSDcc-theHULK
03-09-13, 04:34 PM
Has anyone on this forum put a 07 escalade front clip? I'm trying to do this with my 2002 escalade I seen it done so I know it's possible. Just need to know what other parts r needed besides bumper,grill,hood,fenders, & lights

the cadillac man
03-09-13, 04:38 PM
Has anyone on this forum put a 07 escalade front clip? I'm trying to do this with my 2002 escalade I seen it done so I know it's possible. Just need to know what other parts r needed besides bumper,grill,hood,fenders, & lights

It can be done but requires a lot of work to do it right

cpmet200
03-25-13, 02:32 PM
hey please keep us updated. I was thinking about doing the same. Thanks

swiftSDcc-theHULK
03-25-13, 07:00 PM
hey please keep us updated. I was thinking about doing the same. Thanks

Sure no problem. Just purchased fenders, Hood, grill, and bumper ( for $1300). still need a couple more items to get started. Inner liner for fenders, radiator core support, fog lights, fender inserts, and most expensive r the headlights nice set cost about $900. I'm looking at junkyards and Craigslist so far almost there.

the cadillac man
03-25-13, 08:03 PM
Sure no problem. Just purchased fenders, Hood, grill, and bumper ( for $1300). still need a couple more items to get started. Inner liner for fenders, radiator core support, fog lights, fender inserts, and most expensive r the headlights nice set cost about $900. I'm looking at junkyards and Craigslist so far almost there.

Which version of the headlights did you get?
I ask as there is two versions a hid and a led the led is full led not just part of the bulbs

swiftSDcc-theHULK
03-25-13, 08:24 PM
I'm still trying to get the headlights but I'm thinking of the hid headlights with the ballast on the bottom.

the cadillac man
03-25-13, 09:35 PM
I'm still trying to get the headlights but I'm thinking of the hid headlights with the ballast on the bottom.

You will get better light output with the hid as the led headlights can't match them for output

mikedyk43
03-26-13, 12:59 AM
I would be interested in seeing the outcome of this project! I've seen many members put the newer grill and some even added the bumper as well. I'm curious how well the newer fenders will mate to the front doors either with or without the molding pieces. Best of luck to you on making this project work.