: CTS' Coupe the worse car ever 2013 Coupe Cadillac

Edith Kaplan
03-07-13, 05:30 PM
The 2013 Coupe that I bought had rear end problems and the whole rear end had to be changed. The CTS 2013 Coupe would make noise over 65 miles a hour that would drive you crazy. The steering system had to changed also, you had no control of the car when drive at high or low speeds that had to changed also. The seats made the seats cheaper and they are very hard on your back. You need to stay away from this CTS Coupe Lits not a good car.

Cadillac Kid03
03-07-13, 06:25 PM
Where are you from?

ITALYNSTALYN
03-07-13, 09:53 PM
You obviously don't know what your talking about... Your situation has nothing to do with cadillac and everything to do with whom you bought it from.

CTSCHICK
03-07-13, 11:46 PM
You never bothered to sit in the car or test drive it to see if the seats would be comfortable to you prior to buying it?? then blaming the car.
I am beginning to think car companies have media workers that are paid to go around the net and write negative reviews these days

ITALYNSTALYN
03-08-13, 08:28 AM
CTSCHICK is on the ball !

ctspremium
05-25-13, 08:29 PM
I cannot believe what I read about the 2013 CTS. In Sept. of 2012 we purchased a 2013 CTS Premium, V-6 and the best part was this was the salesperson's Demo, with only 2,200 miles on it. We consistently obtain 20 mpg locally, and 28 - 31 mpg on trips. The CTS takes premium care of us. Only one minor problem came up. The fob began to malfunction, but was readily taken care of.

The seating is comfortable, the only noise heard is usually from different road surfaces. Where do these people dream up these allegations?

Btw, we have over 9,000 mies on the odometer.