: Denver area V people AND new to Caddys

ImEpayne
03-07-13, 03:10 PM
Hey everyone I'm new to Cadillac, CTS's, V's, and this site! I have a 2006 V and I am very active in many local car groups. I attend meets and cruises regularly. I'm looking for more V's to roll with! There is only one other I have seen at some of the meets, an '07 and he just got it twin turbo'd...

Anyway, thanks for the community on this site and if there are other V owners in the Denver area that want to cruise and strut their stuff then message me!

Otherwise, you will see lots of me around asking questions and giving imput.

Thanks,
Eric

dmint
03-31-13, 09:24 PM
Hey Eric, I just moved to Denver 2 weeks ago! Id be up for getting together and hanging out with you since I dont know anyone or any of the hangouts yet!

Donny

----------

Hey Eric, I just moved to Denver 2 weeks ago! Id be up for getting together and hanging out with you since I dont know anyone or any of the hangouts yet!

Donny

CoSteve
04-01-13, 01:28 PM
Keep me in the loop. I live on the SW side of town.

I've yet to see another V1 on the road in my part of town.

Steve

dmint
04-01-13, 05:50 PM
I'm over by 56th and Pena Blvd, close to the airport.

ImEpayne
04-01-13, 08:13 PM
I'm way out in Boulder, but come into Denver usually Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights for car meets. Last night was a solid 500+ cars. Met up and mobbed I70. Awesome cruise, though pretty sure I was the only V... I'll keep you guys in the loop of meets n cruises though, I go as often as possible. Or just to wrench, Have mechanical background, limited tools and miss getting my hands dirty.