: can a car operate w/out the dash cluster?

djais1801
03-05-13, 10:56 AM
going to replace the bulbs in the cluster, but the guy's gonna need the cluster for a few days. will the truck run w/out cluster attached?

the cadillac man
03-05-13, 11:55 AM
going to replace the bulbs in the cluster, but the guy's gonna need the cluster for a few days. will the truck run w/out cluster attached?

The truck will run without the cluster

wesyder
03-05-13, 12:33 PM
The truck will run without the cluster

Will run and will run out of gas lol

djais1801
03-05-13, 12:35 PM
lol...i will make sure to fill it before removing cluster!

the cadillac man
03-05-13, 01:24 PM
Will run and will run out of gas lol

Funny

YoshiMan
03-08-13, 08:53 PM
"You know how fast i clocked you at back there?"

"Hmmmm. I don't know officer, why don't you tell me......"

the cadillac man
03-08-13, 10:09 PM
"You know how fast i clocked you at back there?"

"Hmmmm. I don't know officer, why don't you tell me......"

Good point but if you have GPS that shows your speed (that reminds me of planes trains and automobiles cause that is what the cop asks John candy (I forget who he played in the movie)

But it won't hurt the truck to run without the cluster just be careful if the op don't want to risk the cops then don't drive the truck

djais1801
03-09-13, 05:12 PM
Good point but if you have GPS that shows your speed (that reminds me of planes trains and automobiles cause that is what the cop asks John candy (I forget who he played in the movie)

But it won't hurt the truck to run without the cluster just be careful if the op don't want to risk the cops then don't drive the truck
i am only gonna drive it locally during the day...use the wife's car at night

the cadillac man
03-09-13, 06:06 PM
i am only gonna drive it locally during the day...use the wife's car at night

Smart

YoshiMan
03-09-13, 06:06 PM
It would be a good excuse to get out of a ticket though! just point to the hole in the dash and say that somebody stole it!