: dealership pick up

ladypro
03-04-13, 03:14 PM
does your dealership come to your house and pick up your car for service?

TheCaptain
03-04-13, 07:06 PM
Nope, my purchasing dealer is 150km away.

adamjeeps
03-04-13, 11:07 PM
Hyundai does this with the Equus. Not sure who else might. I'm sure they would for $$$.

GGMiv
03-04-13, 11:30 PM
The dealer once picked up my Mercedes at work and returned it to me the same day for some warranty work. It was kind of nice. Especially since the dealer was about 25 miles on the other side of town. I think it helped that a second dealer had opened on my side of town in between buying the car and the service. The original dealer started working harder when competition moved into town.

But there is only one Cadillac dealer in town so they don't have to worry about competition. Luckily, the Cadillac dealer has a store on our side of town that is relatively convenient for us.

allgm
03-05-13, 08:54 AM
does your dealership come to your house and pick up your car for service?

My dealership is 25 miles away. But my salesman lives a couple of miles away and he leaves his car and takes mine in.

beachcad
03-06-13, 09:28 AM
My dealership is 25 miles away. But my salesman lives a couple of miles away and he leaves his car and takes mine in.

Now, that's service!

paid4c4
03-07-13, 12:03 AM
My dealer Thompson McConnell Cadillac, Cincinnati, Ohio will pick the car up for service, wash it and bring it back or pick it up leave a loaner car then service and was the car and bring it back for exchange.