: New to me 2004 V

Johnny-V
03-03-13, 07:21 PM
Got my V in November, loving every minute of it! It's been everything I thought it would be and then some. The guy before me put corsa on it and that's all it's got on it. I put the CAGS eliminator on it recently. Next is one of PISNUOFF's shifter mods. Look forward to the help ill get on here. It's got about 72,000 miles on it.

Johnny-V
03-03-13, 07:28 PM
Also I'm in the Nashville area so let me know if anyone on here is in Nashville! I've seen 2 or 3 the past few months.

rand49er
03-03-13, 07:29 PM
Welcome! Car looks nice.

Johnny-V
03-03-13, 07:43 PM
Welcome! Car looks nice.

Thanks! So I'm sure some of you all have PISNUOFF's shifter.. How difficult is it to install?does it come with instructions of some sort?

Manofmetal01
03-03-13, 11:45 PM
Thanks! So I'm sure some of you all have PISNUOFF's shifter.. How difficult is it to install?does it come with instructions of some sort?

Not difficult. A second person makes it easier but it can be done alone. Comes with instructions with pictures. Night and day difference. He no longer supplies uuc bushings, it's recommended to swap those out at the same time.

Nice ride!

Johnny-V
03-04-13, 12:01 AM
Not difficult. A second person makes it easier but it can be done alone. Comes with instructions with pictures. Night and day difference. He no longer supplies uuc bushings, it's recommended to swap those out at the same time.

Nice ride!

Thanks for the feedback. That will be the next thing I go about doing. Thanks!

Faber
03-04-13, 12:02 AM
Pisnuoff's shifter is easy to do. You might consider doing the anti-venom T56 mod at the same time - also very easy and reversible if its not to your likes.

Johnny-V
03-04-13, 12:05 AM
Pisnuoff's shifter is easy to do. You might consider doing the anti-venom T56 mod at the same time - also very easy and reversible if its not to your likes.

What exactly is the anti-venom mod?

izcain
03-04-13, 12:32 AM
curious to know about that as well. First I have heard of it....