: interesting..

boomys10
03-03-13, 11:52 AM
so i was out just doing some normal driving last weekend and the car did something funny as hell from the start. it launched, (i dont launch hard..) and it started going forward then the rpms dropped and the car slowed down, then they came back and dropped off again. i know the tranny isnt slipping bc the rpms drop when its happening. I NEVER LET OFF THE GAS, it just did its own thing. talked quickly with steck and he said it might be running lean for those few seconds, anyone have any input? he hasnt had time to wideband it yet. also, i wanna get a wideband and air/fuel and seperate boost gauge, any suggestions as the best ones?

----------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6wai1DjEbM

video of it happening in real time. you can hear the supercharger whine cutting off, i NEVER let off the gas while this was happening.

Fierofiend
03-03-13, 07:14 PM
Sounds like traction control. My car does that at this one stop sign I turn right at. It does it every single time. I don't take my foot off the gas, wheel slips a bit, it falls on its face, then goes again. It's been almost dangerous once before when I couldn't get the car to get out of its own way.

boomys10
03-03-13, 07:36 PM
the tc was completely turned off. i think its either really bad belt slip, the car running lean breifly, OR the torque management in the car NOT the TC of course, it wont do it when a damn wideband is installed with a tuner handy so trying to figure it out.