: 06 DTS right front turn signal lamp replacement prodeedure please.

charlesbreslin
02-28-13, 05:05 PM
I am a reasonably intelligent person, how is it a dealership can charge close to $200 to change a light bulb? If this is real, perhaps GM should hire some new engineers...get real!
I will figure it out but could use some suggestions from other folks that have already been thru this exersize.
Thanks

grullon10
02-28-13, 05:51 PM
Look thought the posting people have put up the way of doing it. I did today only took me half an hour. You have to remove the bumper cover when get the light loose there is a nut that you need get loose from the back I did that quick because some did before and the nut was remove.

Cadillac Cust Svc
02-28-13, 06:49 PM
Charlesbreslin, I'm sorry to see you've been frustrated. If you would like Customer Service to contact your dealership on your behalf or explore the options available to you, please let me know. I'm happy to investigate your best next steps, and I'm reachable via email at Katie_Lucille@gmexpert.com.

Best,

Katie
Cadillac Customer Service

grullon10
02-28-13, 07:37 PM
Look for this posting in the forum it will tell how to do it." Headlamp replacement diy nightmare"

bluescat
03-03-13, 11:00 AM
The local oil change shop replaced mine for $35, including bulb...and apologized that they had to charge me so much. Check around.