: New Member

mdale35
01-04-05, 03:56 AM
Hello. Just joined your group, thanks for letting me sign on. I bought my first cadillac last August. I got a 1993 Sixty Special. From my reading, I think it is an ultra. Had 77K when I bought it, have taken three road trips, now a little over 82K. No major problems as yet, other than a heater that didn't heat, a common problem I've found. I have an error code or two, but nothing that I think is really very major. I bought the car because I became disabled not to long ago, and cadillac's were recomended on a board or two I go to, as being cars with wide doors, and fantastic seats for bad backs because you can adjust them in so many different positions, which I've found to be true. The car is a joy to drive, and with my back, it even manages to be comfortable after a long day with only the usual stops to stretch and what have you.
Well, that's about it, thanks again for letting me join the group, a large amount of information to cover here it looks like.
Michael in Amarillo

Leloz
01-04-05, 06:44 AM
Welcome to the board! I also have a '93 Sixty Special. They are great cars and soon to be collector's items. Take care!

CADDYBLACK99
01-04-05, 08:06 AM
Welcome Michael!

Thanks for joining the forum! The 93' 60 special is a real nice caddy. We are glad you you find it a comfortable ride and that it fits your needs. Good luck.
:welcome:
Paul