: Three flats in four months?

joshuajohn1981
02-28-13, 01:34 AM
Has anyone else had an issue with flats?

Three different flats in four months? Bullsh|+! I live in San Diego and the roads are pretty good yet I've had three flats on my rear tires. I had the first two repaired (which I don't like) but yesterday's is not fixable. So, I've got to buy two new rear tires tomorrow. :-/ I am also on a budget considering my current situation so I'm rolling the dice a little with what I'm purchasing. Have to hope for the best.

rand49er
02-28-13, 12:17 PM
I've got a flat right now, and my car hasn't been on the road since Labor Day.

odla
02-28-13, 02:29 PM
I had two in one month before. That's why i started getting tires from discount tire direct. I buy the road hazard for $20 per tire and they send you a new one.

joshuajohn1981
02-28-13, 03:30 PM
I had two in one month before. That's why i started getting tires from discount tire direct. I buy the road hazard for $20 per tire and they send you a new one.

Ya, I think I'm going to Evans tires and they offer the same thing.

odla
02-28-13, 08:57 PM
See if they price match. I just checked them for the tires i just bought and evens was about $50 more per tire than what i paid.

JDB
02-28-13, 09:56 PM
Are you just having bad luck running over things or is it mods cutting tires down?

joshuajohn1981
02-28-13, 11:42 PM
I think I'm just having bad luck running stuff over. It seems that all three times have been after a nice spinning of the tires and while leaving rubber I'm picking up nails etc. Got the protection with the new rubber I bought today. Should help.