: Continental or BF Goodrich experiences

angelbones
02-27-13, 08:06 PM
I'm looking to upgrade my tires and was wondering if anyone has tried either of these: BF Goodrich g-force Sport Comp-2 or the Continental Extreme Contact DW?

MochaSteelCoupe12
02-27-13, 11:54 PM
I have the Conti's on my C Class Mercedes and I LOVE them. Will consider them for my CTS Coupe when it's time to replace tires...

TrimThis
02-28-13, 01:31 PM
Take a look at the Nitto Invo's also. These are asymmetrical tires and can rotate side to side if that matters to you. I only got 25K from my factory Conti's, hoping for more with the Invo's.

Jagillac
02-28-13, 03:19 PM
I have the Invos on my coupe also. I love how well they perform in the wet and dry. Not to mention they have a cool pattern.

tinman
02-28-13, 07:25 PM
As always, research what you may want out of a tire at tirerack.com. They have all the statistics on a tire...wet, dry, cornering, mileage, etc.

angelbones
02-28-13, 09:02 PM
As always, research what you may want out of a tire at tirerack.com. They have all the statistics on a tire...wet, dry, cornering, mileage, etc.

After a lot of research on Tirerack.com, I narrowed it down to those two and was looking for feedback (pro and con) on either of those to assist in my decision. I read the reviews and of course I get mixed signals and I was taking a shot that maybe someone with a Cadillac had used them. I will look at the Invos too, though, because I don't recall those tires sticking out in my head for what I'm wanting.

Musicman
03-09-13, 08:07 PM
I have a set of the Continental Extreme Contact DWS on my 08 CTS RWD. I have about 20,000 on the tires and are wearing very well.