: CUE & Cadillac's Micro-Fiber Cloth

Marc NY
02-27-13, 01:43 PM
I was at the dealer last week and asked them what they used to clean the finger prints off of the new CUE system. They said I should have a micro-fiber cloth in my glove box. I told them that I didn't find any when I picked up my new SRX. The service guy said just a minute and then came right back and handed me a new Cadillac micro-soft cloth! :thumbsup:

I thought I would post a photo of this very nice size micro-fiber cloth just in case there was anyone else who might be missing theirs as well. :)

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd198/MarcNY/Caddycloth.jpg

BTW: The CUE Screen cleaned up very fast and was quite easy to use too. :)

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd198/MarcNY/CUEOff.jpg

adamjeeps
02-27-13, 02:24 PM
I don't have a CUE system but I still want one!!

ladypro
02-27-13, 02:36 PM
i want one too, i already bought about $15 worth of generic ones

Marc NY
02-27-13, 03:16 PM
I don't believe Cadillac was handing those out back in 2012 when I got my 12 SRX... before I got this new micro-cloth I had been using my eye glasses micro-cloth to clean up the finger prints on the CUE. BTW: These new micro-clothes are very large too.

Heck, it certainly can't hurt to ask for one. ;)

ladypro
02-27-13, 04:29 PM
no box of gifts either, no embossed logo on my case that holds the manual that is really cheapo

Marc NY
02-27-13, 06:16 PM
no box of gifts either, no embossed logo on my case that holds the manual that is really cheapoAfter my third SRX I finally made the cut to get one of those "FIRST" gift boxes from Cadillac. As far as not having an embossed logo on my owner's manual case... yes that would have been a nice touch but not having one there really doesn't bother me all that much.

ladypro
02-27-13, 07:04 PM
an embossed logo is a classy touch that is fitting to the cadillac, just saying

TheCaptain
03-01-13, 11:27 PM
I have one like that with the V series symbol on it. :D
:v:

Ponyman
03-02-13, 09:22 AM
When is the new SRX due in Captain?

TheCaptain
03-02-13, 06:22 PM
I was hoping today, but no such luck. The order guy wasn't there, so i wasn't able to get a date, but I'm thinking within the week!

Marc NY
03-02-13, 11:13 PM
I was hoping today, but no such luck. The order guy wasn't there, so i wasn't able to get a date, but I'm thinking within the week!OH BOY!!!! I can't wait to see your new SRX too! :thumbsup:

excelon72
09-13-13, 06:59 PM
The cloth is not bad, i replaced it with a griots garage micro fiber interior rag, much bigger, much better. I just bought a 2013 SRX luxury with CUE, nav and bose. And i must say i am dissapointed by the lack of branded merchandise. It took a long time for me to be able to afford a caddy without leasing or the payment hurting. So yeah i would like to have branded merchandise. Mercedes Benz has a car wash bucket that is branded which is amazing and a whole line of car care products. Including countless branded accessories purchasable from dealers.. i guess as good as the american car has gotten the dealers and manufacturers still are way behind in customer service and marketing the brand. I LOVE the car, and my wife loves it too but wants the ATS in spring... it would just be nice to have a line of branded merchandise to display the pride in the standard of luxury. It is a shame, MB, BMW and Audi all have branded collections. I know about CARID, but unless you want floor mats or office supplies . There is not much there. I have the emergency kit from my Rav 4 in the wheel well right now.... thats right there is a toyota rav 4 branded first aid /rod hazard kit that is amazing and complete. But my 50,000 caddy didnt even come with a branded manual cover...... my 2nd rav 4 a 2006 used 4cyl rav 4 that was $15k has a toyota branded manual holder... I love the car and the dealership but cadillac really needs to gain some ground in customer service and parting us with our money.

----------

I apologize Carid has tons of stuff its just not branded it is auto pride concepts that i meant.