: Rear Climate Control issue!

Brandi126
02-26-13, 09:58 PM
Hello all-
I have a 2003 Escalade AWD that seems to be having some issues with the rear climate control blowing the temperature I want it to. It blows with no problem, but when I want it warm (winter) it blows ice cold, and when I want it cold (summer) I might as well have put the windows down. Up front is no problem.. Any idea what might cause this?

* I would also appreciate any opinions on me doing away with the air suspension, and replacing it with something different? I ask this because I'm sick of replacing! I'm not hard on my truck, but this will now be the 2nd time for BOTH rear axles! * :annoyed:

the cadillac man
02-26-13, 10:42 PM
Hello all-
I have a 2003 Escalade AWD that seems to be having some issues with the rear climate control blowing the temperature I want it to. It blows with no problem, but when I want it warm (winter) it blows ice cold, and when I want it cold (summer) I might as well have put the windows down. Up front is no problem.. Any idea what might cause this?

* I would also appreciate any opinions on me doing away with the air suspension, and replacing it with something different? I ask this because I'm sick of replacing! I'm not hard on my truck, but this will now be the 2nd time for BOTH rear axles! * :annoyed:

I did a thread on the rear air system(in the FAQ section) but it sounds like the module is going crazy(if not the in car temp sensor(in the headliner above the second row seats)

For the shocks arrnotts has gas replacements with the stuff to fool the computer

Brandi126
02-26-13, 11:14 PM
Thank you! I am new to this and haven't had a chance to really go through the site.. I will look through this FAQ section, but in the meantime, would you happen to know the specific name of this module? Truth be told, I've been running around all day today buying parts that the Cadillac Dealer told me I needed when other mechanics turned around and said I didn't.. So it brings me here lol

the cadillac man
02-27-13, 01:07 AM
Thank you! I am new to this and haven't had a chance to really go through the site.. I will look through this FAQ section, but in the meantime, would you happen to know the specific name of this module? Truth be told, I've been running around all day today buying parts that the Cadillac Dealer told me I needed when other mechanics turned around and said I didn't.. So it brings me here lol

It is called a blower control module also I suggest getting the part at the dealer since they know more about the truck then most mechanics