: PM problem

mrnapolean1
02-25-13, 11:21 AM
I have only sent 1 PM and I keep getting this:

The following errors occurred with your submission
You have reached your stored private message quota and cannot send any further messages until space has been created.

How do I get rid of this error so I can send my 2nd PM?

Submariner409
02-25-13, 01:05 PM
Forwarded your inquiry to Admin - hang in there.......

admin
03-05-13, 09:26 AM
Are you still having an issue with your pm's? I looked into your account and everything seems fine.
Let me know.

- Danniella, Community Support

admin
03-11-13, 02:22 PM
You require 25+ post to become a full member here on cadillacforums.com

As a full member, you will have 55 PMs (inbox/outbox) allotted. From 0-25 posts, you are only considered as a registered user with no access to PM until you have reached the 25+ post.

Hope this explains why you are having the issue with PM. For now I would suggest to delete any PM you have as soon as you have read it until you have reached 25+ posts in which you will be promoted as 'Full Member' and can save up 55 PMs.

-Marco
Community Support

Kingoftypos
03-13-13, 04:20 AM
You require 25+ post to become a full member here on cadillacforums.com

As a full member, you will have 55 PMs (inbox/outbox) allotted. From 0-25 posts, you are only considered as a registered user with no access to PM until you have reached the 25+ post.

Hope this explains why you are having the issue with PM. For now I would suggest to delete any PM you have as soon as you have read it until you have reached 25+ posts in which you will be promoted as 'Full Member' and can save up 55 PMs.

-Marco
Community Support

So the years of having to reach just 10 posts to be able to PM are gone? Any particular reason? Policy or software?

KOT

admin
03-14-13, 04:12 PM
Hi KOT, I'm not exactly sure whether or not there was a particular reason for the change. But I can have a look into it for you.

Thanks,
Cayne - Community Support