: Bittersweet Goodbye to 2008 DTS Performance

PearlWhiteSTS
02-23-13, 06:38 PM
Just wanted to say goodbye to the wonderful people of this forum. I purchased my mint condition 2008 DTS Performance (Gold Mist/Shale, 58K miles) in October 2012 and was immediately in love. I got so much useful information here and feel that this is a great community of DTS owners. Last week however, I came upon a wonderful deal on a 2010 SRX4 Performance that I couldn't pass up. Thanks again to everyone here and may you all enjoy many happy miles in your DTS. :o

PS - If anyone is in need of a Alphatherm Windshield Washer Heater I am selling a brand new unit that I never installed on the DTS. Here is the ebay item number. (151001372581)

The car is now for sale locally her in Tennessee @ carsmart.net if anyone is looking for a beautiful, well-maintained, mint condition DTS Performance! (I hope this isn't poor forum etiquette - I stand to gain nothing from the sale of this car...just know it is in perfect physical and mechanical condition and that some lucky person will be driving it soon)

cadillac_guy21
02-24-13, 02:17 AM
I might be interested in the heating unit

hazcaddy
02-24-13, 02:09 PM
I might be interested in the heating unit

Just how cold does it get in Honolulu??? :)

Superjim
02-24-13, 08:20 PM
Just how cold does it get in Honolulu??? :)

The heated washer fluid is also GREAT for getting bugs off of the windshield... :)

Jim

jazoo
02-24-13, 09:06 PM
Congrats!! It is a beauty. A friend of mine has 2011SRX4 and I rode in it few times. I may be biased as you can't compete with the luxurious ride of DTS.
Do you have panoroof in your SRX?

PearlWhiteSTS
02-24-13, 09:43 PM
You're right, the ride of the DTS is superior in many ways! Yes, it does have the panoroof...very nice feature...not as noisy as I thought it would be at 75 mph.

----------

http://www.carsmart.net/2008-Cadillac-DTS-Hendersonville-TN/vd/13550669

Here is a link to the DTS I traded...they have her looking fine!

cadillac_guy21
02-24-13, 09:47 PM
The heated washer fluid is also GREAT for getting bugs off of the windshield... :)

Jim it does get cold here sometimes lol but ill be going to Massachusetts soon so that's why I said that.

Gomaz
02-25-13, 08:52 AM
enjoy!!! it looks great