: buttons not work...2004 Escalade NAV

raleman
02-22-13, 01:25 AM
All side buttons on navigation system are lock on my 04 escalade???? Can help me....

Submariner409
02-22-13, 08:30 AM
Wrong forum. Cadillac Customer Care is for warranty and dealer work problems on newer model cars. Moved to Escalade.

the cadillac man
02-22-13, 10:11 AM
All side buttons on navigation system are lock on my 04 escalade???? Can help me....

Try removing the radio fuse for a few minutes

ibkruzen
04-15-13, 02:01 PM
Did removing the fuse(s) work I am having the same issue with my radio as well. Have pulled the fuses (nothing) and removed the radio, the pads look good for the buttons. The only other issue i saw was the Ribbon cable going to the display looked loose but made sure it was tight when I put it all back together. BUT the problem still exists. Any help would be huge at this time.

Thx in advance

the cadillac man
04-15-13, 06:50 PM
Did removing the fuse(s) work I am having the same issue with my radio as well. Have pulled the fuses (nothing) and removed the radio, the pads look good for the buttons. The only other issue i saw was the Ribbon cable going to the display looked loose but made sure it was tight when I put it all back together. BUT the problem still exists. Any help would be huge at this time.

Thx in advance

Winds like the radio is failing due to age