: D3 Medium smoked tail lights

Black'10CTS4
02-20-13, 04:13 PM
Hello All,

I want to put smoked tail lights on my car but I'm not looking for the totally blacked out appearance. I was wondering if anyone here has the Medium Smoked tail lights from D3. I called them and they don't even have example pics. I questioned him about an image online but he can't tell me with certainty whether the image on the site is light tint or medium tint. Plus, I'd like to see what the medium smoke looks like on a black CTS anyway!

bolt007
02-21-13, 06:51 AM
I have a set of smoke tail lights for sale! For $250 pm me your email address!!

----------

I have a set of smoke tails for sale email me

bolt007
02-21-13, 09:26 AM
Also I have a black CTS I can send some pictures my email roberttwalls@gmail.com

Crippler
02-22-13, 08:39 PM
Could you send some pics to tayakirk@hotmail.com too bolt ! Very interested !

bolt007
02-22-13, 09:48 PM
Ok cool I sent you guys pictures let me know asap ok! Thanks

D VADER
02-23-13, 02:14 PM
Has anyone seen smoked lens covers for the CTS Sport Wagon?
They are huge. May have to go to the spray tint.

Dano636
03-07-13, 05:52 PM
Just take your lights to a paint shop, I got my tail lights blacked out my coupe, cost $50 per light... came out looking great.
They did the brakes dark and the reverse light smoked...

oliverjo43
08-29-13, 05:23 AM
That's is f'ing sick. How many tickets have u gotten so far lol

oliverjo43
08-31-13, 03:29 AM
What type of rims are those and what size?

EVH5150
09-03-13, 04:03 PM
Those are the stock 18" likely coated black.

----------

I did that to my 2009 Pontiac G8 and got pulled over by the local police literally 5 minutes after. He told me that was highly illegal and I was lucky he didn't have my car towed.
Just take your lights to a paint shop, I got my tail lights blacked out my coupe, cost $50 per light... came out looking great.
They did the brakes dark and the reverse light smoked...

Anthony M
09-03-13, 08:26 PM
Where do you live ?

MD_Coupe
09-20-13, 12:24 AM
Definitely illegal, but definitely the best looking murdered out Cadi I've ever seen! Just need to do the trim around the windows and it's done. Any shots from the front?

Dano636
09-18-14, 04:02 PM
Thanks bro. Haven't gotten any tickets for the lights;)

That's is f'ing sick. How many tickets have u gotten so far lol

They are the stock 18's plasti-dipped black

I was living in GA but have been in the Miami area for over a year with no tickets for the lights... not even a mention when pulled over for speeding.

Where do you live ?

Thanks for the compliment... that pic was while i was working on the wrap and wasn't done... the trim is now wrapped in 3M DiNOC carbon fiber. I'll post a pic for you:D

Definitely illegal, but definitely the best looking murdered out Cadi I've ever seen! Just need to do the trim around the windows and it's done. Any shots from the front?

----------

And sorry for the super later replies... im deployed in Kuwait so haven't been on much

wcthunder
09-18-14, 04:30 PM

I was living in GA but have been in the Miami area for over a year with no tickets for the lights... not even a mention when pulled over for speeding.

Thanks for the compliment... that pic was while i was working on the wrap and wasn't done... the trim is now wrapped in 3M DiNOC carbon fiber. I'll post a pic for you:D

----------

And sorry for the super later replies... im deployed in Kuwait so haven't been on much

YOU'RE FORGIVEN! No need to apologize.

Dano636
09-18-14, 04:52 PM
internet wont upload the pic... too slow, sorry guy

jamiejam1
10-09-14, 09:58 AM

----------

LOL DANO You shouldn't have an issue! Just stay out of Biscayne Park, Jialeah, Aventura, Hallandale, and the city of Fort Lauderdale.. They are the worst for giving tix for the lights..

" MADE IN DADE"! :)