: Driver side door lock dropped - Needs the bst locksmith

sypatnode
02-20-13, 05:14 AM
I have my car cadillac CTS V 2006and overall it is nice car. But i 'm having problem with my car door lock. Actually from one month my driver side door lock became loose but it was working fine but 2 days ago when i was locking it it drooped down into the door and now i cant lock or unlock . so i want to replace it but i can't afford high prices locksmith if anyone knows kindly suggest me a cheaper way to fix it.

darkman
02-20-13, 07:57 AM
See attached.

AAIIIC
02-20-13, 08:52 AM
Without knowing where you're located it's going to be awfully hard to tell you a good locksmith to use. Based on the grammar and tone of your post, I'm guessing you're somewhere in Eastern Europe?

rand49er
02-20-13, 12:05 PM
... I'm guessing you're somewhere in Eastern Europe?Either there or Ohio.

ls6v
02-20-13, 12:46 PM
Sounds like you dropped the lock button from the door panel inside the door. This really has nothing to do with a locksmith as it doesn't sound like the actual keyed tumbler is the problem. The door panel will probably have to come off to fish out the lock button to get it popped back into the panel it pushed through. Dealership, body shop, or a friend with some automotive know how sounds like a better place to start than finding a locksmith to tell you the same thing.

mberisha
02-21-13, 12:04 AM
Without knowing where you're located it's going to be awfully hard to tell you a good locksmith to use. Based on the grammar and tone of your post, I'm guessing you're somewhere in Eastern Europe?

If it were Eastern Europe....a CTS-V would have about 3-4 mins before someone ELSE figured out how to open the door! :rolleyes:

Mstrjon32....any comments?