: Picked up the V on Vday

02-19-13, 11:33 PM
I know it's a little late but oh well.

Got the new to me V picked up on V day (ex-soulja car). Was a great time and a great drive home. Parts are already starting to filter in! lol

Had the car shipped through a carrier (what a nightmare) luckly Soulja is an awesome dude and kept the car in the garage for a few days until the next carrier could make it.

waiting for the other gauges to get here. Building a custom pod up on the dash like I saw another member here do a while ago.

Also did some retuning for it with my efi live

Let the games begin! lol

car should hit the detailer this weekend along with a fresh set of loyds mats.

02-19-13, 11:49 PM
You in gig harbor? I'm in Renton! I got the Lloyd's mats, the expensive ones they're great... Grays on the V!

02-19-13, 11:59 PM
Way further west man! PA area.

02-20-13, 01:42 AM

02-20-13, 02:48 AM
yep aside from picking up a nice little nail in the tire it was all good on the way home.

gotta love nails :mad2:

02-20-13, 10:03 AM
I purchased the Lloyds mats a few weeks ago myself. To do it again I would get the Ultimat (top of the line) mats. They are okay but not as beefy as I expected for the Premium line.

Also the trunk mat is a terrible fit. Skip it and try the WeatherTech liner.

Congrats on the purchase and keep us updated on mods.

02-20-13, 12:29 PM
good to know about the trunk matt I will look into that. Trying to just take care of all the little things to start (radio buttons, undercarriage detailing, fix the parking brake, full drivetrain service and fix a couple leaks,

02-20-13, 12:32 PM
My Lloyd's trunk mat fits perfectly.

02-20-13, 12:48 PM
Grats on the purchase... awesome car

02-22-13, 12:53 AM
well plugs are changed over now. No more tr6's with their nice projected tip that can create cylinder damage. In goes the br7ef's

Also changed the fuel filter, oil, and am in the process of doing a complete undercarriage detail. Undercoating it after a full detail since around here it is not the nicest roads even in summertime.

Tomorrow I will throw this on as well to finally make me legal lol

Creative steel front plate relocate bracket. No way I was going to drill into a clean bumper!