: Coupe deville.

Dave.pristine
02-19-13, 08:42 AM
What's up guys. Thought I'd share my car with you guys. New on here.

talismandave
02-19-13, 12:23 PM
Very cool Cadillac! Welcome.

FoxRodder
02-19-13, 02:38 PM
Another great, from '68 ! Show more pics

CadillacLuke24
02-19-13, 05:34 PM
SWEET!! Welcome!

CADforce69
02-19-13, 06:52 PM
Welcome Dave :welcome:

Beautiful '68. Glad to see another one here. Congrats for your car and thanks for sharing this pic with us :thumbsup: If you have more, please show us :D

Dave.pristine
02-19-13, 10:27 PM
Thanks guys !!

Dave.pristine
02-19-13, 10:29 PM
Here is a couple more....need to figure out how to resize the photos.

77CDV
02-19-13, 10:34 PM
Most excellent! :thumbsup:

Dave.pristine
02-19-13, 10:49 PM
Here's another of the striping on the hood. I dontt have a pic of the one on the deck lid ill try to get it.

talismandave
02-19-13, 11:19 PM
.....shouldn't that be "Drag Against Diabetes"? :hmm:

Longeardgaloot
02-21-13, 12:39 PM
I like that roof!

mgil
02-21-13, 05:18 PM
welcome to the forum, i myself just purchased a 68 with a bag kit in it , itll slam down just like yours does , mine does not have any way of setting a desired ride height other than just hitting the buttons , is there some type of control panel that can be installed relatively easy that will tell me what height my nose and rear is at ? like maybe a gauge kit? And is there anyway to get an alighnment ? hope this makes sense thanks

Severed
02-21-13, 09:21 PM
you can get a product from a company called Accuair ( http://accuairsuspension.com/product_elevel_tpad.html ). Its a tad bit expensive but worth it and a very quality product. However i have always just hit a switch.

mgil
02-21-13, 10:03 PM
wow a tad bit expensive is right , i may have to stick with the switches too , but thanks for the info .

Dave.pristine
02-21-13, 10:29 PM
welcome to the forum, i myself just purchased a 68 with a bag kit in it , itll slam down just like yours does , mine does not have any way of setting a desired ride height other than just hitting the buttons , is there some type of control panel that can be installed relatively easy that will tell me what height my nose and rear is at ? like maybe a gauge kit? And is there anyway to get an alighnment ? hope this makes sense thanks

Hey how are you buddy. Yeah I have gaugs in mine to let me know where I am ridding at. You can find some online for fairly cheap. I made a bezel for mine. I have two gauges one with dual needles in there one for front and one of back. The second gauge is for my tank pressure. Hope this helps a bit. You'll have to get some extra line and some T's to tap into the line but its a fairly easy install.

----------

I like that roof!u

Thanks bud !!