: Is 2Pac Really dead ?

Stoneage_Caddy
01-02-05, 11:24 AM
Was looking at the billboard top albums , and there is this guy named 2pac ....Now if i remeber right this guy died sometime around when biggie died right ?

If so how the hell do you produce like 4 more records after your dead ?

Then again elvis does the same thing ......

Night Wolf
01-02-05, 12:19 PM
they say that these are songs that were in his personal collection, that he didn't have produced yet, then later they find the songs and release them on an album.... I dunno...

RBraczyk
01-02-05, 12:32 PM
I say he's alive.

slk230mb
01-02-05, 01:56 PM
I say he's alive.

Gotta agree with RB on this one, no way you had that much unreleased stuff just stashed away.

RBraczyk
01-02-05, 02:10 PM
Yea, it just doesn't seem plausable why they would continue to release it now. I mean you can say the same thing about the Nirvana stuff, but this is different. This is a lot of material whereas the Nirvana stuff was very little. Puzzling.

LacSeville
01-02-05, 02:15 PM
Dead, but would like to believe he's alive. :suspect: I believe that he had many many unproduced songs in his library, but many of them they stick em to different beats than originally recorded. I dunno, maybe he is alive... but why hide this long? I bet he's gotta be gettin lonely... :(

majax
01-02-05, 03:50 PM
he may be in whitness protection, wasnt he involved in some shoting thing :hmm:

ben72227
01-02-05, 03:55 PM
If I remember correctly, i saw an interview with him before he died and he said that he knew he was going to die so he recorded about 2 songs a day for about 6 months till he died, so thats like about 350 songs.

Breakdancin11
01-02-05, 04:31 PM
I think he is dead. Alot of his songs were as people said recorded and stored away. Eminem produced alot of his new CD with 2pac's mothers consent

-Jp

onbagz2002
01-02-05, 05:08 PM
I think he is dead. Alot of his songs were as people said recorded and stored away. Eminem produced alot of his new CD with 2pac's mothers consent

-Jp
Here is 2pacs BODY (http://www.celebritymorgue.com/tupac-shakur/)

majax
01-02-05, 05:08 PM
Those are some nasty wounds.

onbagz2002
01-02-05, 05:17 PM
Thats his autopsy...

Msilva954
01-02-05, 05:18 PM
Trick Daddy did a song with Tupac on his last album (Still Ballin) and Trick Daddy has a song called Old School with him in it.......

Trick Daddy locally said Tupac was alive and chillin at his house (down the street from me) and I didnt see him......I know TDD was joking anyway...

He is dead...and If you listen to his new material its easy to recognize that its computer generated....I would say 50% at least of the new stuff is......and you can tell when it is too.

RBraczyk
01-02-05, 07:10 PM
That would not be the way they would sew a body up. Yes that is the autopsy cut but the body would be completely sewn back up before photos would be taken.

Ralph
01-02-05, 07:14 PM
I took a bunch of medical classes and we had to watch videos of live autopsies! Not something that's very fun to watch. The girl beside me had to look away because she almost Ralphed! I don't think she scored too well on the exam. ;)

Freddy Mercury from "Queen" released his best album after he died. They always record extras then select for specific albums, etc.

onbagz2002
01-02-05, 08:46 PM
Yes that is the autopsy cut but the body would be completely sewn back up before photos would be taken.
Why would you say that? You think it's fake? :tisk:

Jesda
01-03-05, 04:00 AM
<troll>Hes alive in the hearts and minds of every degenerate ******* in America.</troll>

KIDDING!

Breakdancin11
01-03-05, 04:14 AM
Im not calling it a fake but that could have been alot better then it was. Im not a huge pac fan but some of that Tat's I dont see. Like the Thug Life thats on his stomach I dont see but it maybe to dark. I also dont see the 2.DIE.4 tattoo on his left chest where it should have been able to see. Also why do a full autopsy on him?

-Jp

RBraczyk
01-03-05, 11:27 AM
The full autopsy is standard procedure.

Breakdancin11
01-03-05, 04:00 PM
Its standard procedure for when the cause of death is unknown but they know what killed him....I can understand if they were going to retrieve the bullets which wouldnt be cause for a full autopsy

-Jp

Stoneage_Caddy
01-03-05, 04:12 PM
if it is foul play there is always an autopsie

wait that was TV .....

Elvis
01-04-05, 04:01 PM
They probably did have to retrieve every bullet, as well as determine which bullet specifically killed him in the event there were multiple shooters. So I would think that a full autopsy would be in order.

Vesicant
01-04-05, 05:04 PM
Wasnt there an issue of how quickly the autopsy actually happened.. iirc, the same night or the next morning it was being done. :hmm:

chris203
01-04-05, 08:21 PM
I found this site that kinda makes you think maybe he is alive. Check it out: http://www.ewsonline.com/2pac/alive.html

illumina
01-04-05, 09:51 PM
why do the autopsy? he was shot, and therefore not real hard to figure out how he died. perhaps they thought a magic bullet was hidden in his chest? looks like bullshit to me.

Ralph
01-04-05, 10:05 PM
They probably had to match the rifling on the bullit up to a certain gun for proof of who killed him or something?

Vesicant
01-04-05, 10:21 PM
I found this site that kinda makes you think maybe he is alive. Check it out: http://www.ewsonline.com/2pac/alive.html

Ahh its on that site.. i meant his cremation a day after he got shot.

Elvis
01-04-05, 10:58 PM
Ahh its on that site.. i meant his cremation a day after he got shot.

Or so they said.

If he was cremated, then there's no body to exhume to prove he's dead. :cookoo: :rolleyes2 :helpless:

Adam
01-06-05, 07:13 PM
i dont doubt one bit that he's dead. i know alot of things are pretty compeling but hes dead. one of the officers that was there when he went to the autopsy said he seen his body and it was him. all of those songs that were pre recorded belonged to Death Row Rec. but Afini Shakur (Pacs mom) sued them and got the songs. he was in the recording studio everyday and recorded songs all the time that never got released. now they are releasing the songs to help fund the Tupac Amaru Shakur Center for the Arts building. if you listen to the song "Loyal to the Game" at the end Pac says "G-Unit." but if you listen close enough it is spliced together. yes hes dead, id love to believe that hes alive but hes not. some think it was a consiparcy cause Pac was planning on leaving Death Row and starting his own label. now, Suge Knight was in the car and he is still alive and he only had "minor injuries". i dont know, the seven day theory was a Machiavelli principle but Pac died 6 days after he was shot. that website mentions nothing of that just that he went by Machiavelli's teachings or whatever. hes dead but his music remains.

oh and it was one shooter in a white Cadillac :( . Biggie died 6 months after Pac did. and the killer has yet to be identified.