: MPH Magazine... and the SRT-8 MSRP.

Playdrv4me
01-02-05, 03:16 AM
Just wanted to give a shout out for this mag (Officially called Maximum Performance Horsepower). I read it tonight at Borders for a little while and I have to say it is the COOLEST Auto mag on the rack right now. Basically its a whole bunch of car guys, some who came from other staid mags, and started up their own deal. They had a HILARIOUS Escalade ESV Platinum article with a real genuine Pimp as the tester (forgot the dudes name, he used to be the pimp of pimps anyway, drives a green Cadillac Deville he painted himself). They also had an article with a "battle" between the new Chrysler SRT-8 300C and of all things the Bentley Arnage R (because it looks just like it) AND the first GOOD pictures Ive seen of the 300C SRT-8 PLUS Pricing (39,995 SRP).

Their articles are hilarious too. Like in the SRT-8 article, they say something to the effect of "... the SRT-8 is the muscle car Mercury should have built" and there is a little number reference next to the sentence, you look down at the bottom of the page and it references the following sentence in tiny print "(1) Instead they built the Marauder, which sucked." I really enjoyed it and almost purchased it but they were closing.

The best way I can describe it is Maxim for Cars.

www.mphmagazineonline.com

Ralph
01-02-05, 03:20 AM
MMMMmmmmmmm Backseat Betty got a 5/5 on my Hotness scale! :yup:

majax
01-02-05, 03:22 AM
What a cool looking magazine

Ralph
01-02-05, 03:24 AM
What a cool looking magazine

That's her!!! BACKSEAT BETTY. i LOVE HER COWBOY HAT.

:hmm: THINK i NEED TO CHANGE MY AVATAR.....COWBOY HAT...

majax
01-02-05, 03:24 AM
MMMMmmmmmmm Backseat Betty got a 5/5 on my Hotness scale! :yup:

:histeric: :histeric: you beat me to posting about her! Thats the first thing I noticed to :histeric: :histeric:
Check out the drinking and driving penalties.