: drl diy?

is250sp
02-13-13, 02:20 PM
Does anyone know how to replace the drl bulbs? And can someone recommend an led bulb?

JusJZ
02-17-13, 10:03 AM
I think* you have to take off the bumper. They don't make it easy to get to the headlights. But I've never tried.

opinaca
04-01-13, 12:20 AM
Watch that thread....
http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/2008-2013-cadillac-cts-general-discussion/266049-help-headlight-park-bulb.html

HTX
04-03-13, 07:40 PM
There are many steps to do this.(Properly).
I can give you a step by step(the way I did it), but for now, I'll just give you a summary of what you're looking at.
pretty much, you'll have to pop the hood, take off all the clips and covers, then go underneath the car take out all those round clips. Theres going to be close to 20 of them. So have fun, it took me close to 20 mins just doing that. Then, you're going need to use a 10mm and take off the bolts holding the light, there will be 2 of these, one on the top, one towards the bottom, facing you. Now that you've loosed that up, (the hardest part) ther is going to be 3 silver/grey clips youre going to have to look for behind the grill. You un plug those, CAREFULLY, because they will go flying. And, lastly, slide the headlight housing out. Do the same for the other side.

Reminder: If you're changing your day time runnings you're most likely going to need a relay if you're installing HIDs.