: AC Help

ATurboS
02-13-13, 04:26 AM
Hey Guys, this is my first post! Drove home a Thunder Grey 2.0 Luxury trim about 3 weeks ago. So far I love it! Always had a SUV so this is my first sports car.

Had a quick question on my AC. How do you turn it off? To turn it on I just hit AUTO but I have no clue to turn it off. I read the manual and it says to touch "AC" on the screen but when I do that all it does is go to my stereo buttons. The manual also says there's an "AC" button (I'm assuming this is for higher trims bec I don't have one)

Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks guys!

AtlantaGuy00
02-13-13, 10:32 AM
Do you have CUE? If you do, select the climate contrrol settings. A/C will be the virtual "button" in the center. Press it. It shoud change from On to Off. If you don't have CUE, I don't know.

Hoosier Daddy
02-13-13, 10:42 AM
Do you have CUE? If you do, select the climate contrrol settings. A/C will be the virtual "button" in the center. Press it. It shoud change from On to Off. If you don't have CUE, I don't know.
That was my 1st thought: does he have CUE? But he says its a Luxury so CUE is standard in it.

ATurboS
02-13-13, 01:01 PM

I do have CUE when I select the climate control settings no virtual button pops up. Very weird.

Cadillac Cust Svc
02-13-13, 02:10 PM
Welcome to the forum, ATurboS! Have you had a chance to contact the specialized Cue team for this? The Infotainment Support Group agents are available Monday to Friday 8:00am to 10:00pm EST and Saturday 8:00am - 4pm EST at 855-428-3669. For further assistance, please email me anytime at Katie_Lucille@gmexpert.com!

Best,

Katie
Cadillac Customer Service

marktanner
02-15-13, 08:52 AM
Check it out on your iPad, too. If they don't match, something may be wrong.