: 2010 CTS Bluetooth problem...

gearhead69
02-12-13, 08:20 PM
I just purchased a 2010 CTS 3.0 and it won't recognize my phone. The phone is a Samsung Galaxy Relay "smartphone", when I follow the steps to "pair" the phone it just responds, "sorry?". Is there a list of phones that just don't work with the bluetooth? I have my phone checked "on" to be recognized by Bluetooth devices and it just won't work. Help!

Cadillac Cust Svc
02-13-13, 01:26 PM
Gearhead, I do see that not all phones support all functions, and not all phones are guaranteed to work with the in-vehicle Bluetooth system. See http://www.gmtotalconnect.com/ for more information on compatible phones.

Have you been troubleshooting using your owners manual yet? I see page 6-37 of your owners manual indicates, "A Bluetooth enabled cell phone must be paired to the in-vehicle Bluetooth system first and then connected to the vehicle before it can be used. See the cell phone manufacturers user guide for Bluetooth functions before pairing the cell phone." So, if you haven't already done so, I recommend checking your phone's manufactures user guide as well!

Please email me anytime at Katie_Lucille@gmexpert.com for further assistance.

Best,

Katie
Cadillac Customer Service

gearhead69
03-09-13, 01:54 PM
Katie,

I went to the site and when I select my car which is a 2010 CTS, it doesn't offer the radio that I have. Was my car year the one year that didn't offer bluetooth? The dealer said that my only other option would be to use the OnStar phone program where my vehicle is given a number. Is this true?

Thank you in advance,

Adam

Cadillac Cust Svc
03-11-13, 09:43 AM
Thanks for clarifying, Adam! In order to research further, I'll need the last eight of your VIN. At your convenience, would you mind emailing that to me at Katie_Lucille@gmexpert.com?

Best,

Katie
Cadillac Customer Service