: !! PISSED !! @ (RevShift)

Cadillac_Stokes
02-11-13, 05:18 PM
Oooo

OneFast V
02-11-13, 05:42 PM
What do you mean a bogus tracking number? it can take up to 24 hours for a tracking # to register on USPS's website. They are a small company and the same people who make the parts are answering the phones so they often don't answer. I will admit they have taken 3-4weeks to get me parts so be patient.

SevillianSTS
02-11-13, 05:51 PM
Easy.... they were slammed over the holidays. I've been waiting a month, and just got tracking info.

Cadillac_Stokes
02-11-13, 05:54 PM
Thank you for FURTHER making my point! The product allegedly was shipped on Jan 29th,....the the website states that you will be emailed a tracking number (which never happened), in addition to that the tracking number should've been available by the 31st....and today is February 11th. If all this isn't bogus ,....i don't know what is! Avoiding your customers with lies and not answering the phone is not business-like at all.....BIG or small.

----------

When did you order? Or better yet, How long did it take you to get your tracking number AFTER you ordered?

OneFast V
02-11-13, 05:57 PM
I got an email that said order complete and that a tracking # will follow. The tracking number email came 2+ weeks later.

Cadillac_Stokes
02-11-13, 06:22 PM
:annoyed: .....smh

NCOGNITO
02-11-13, 06:40 PM
:annoyed: .....smh

No offense - They do have a vendor account on this site, an email address and a Facebook page if you actually want to legitimately contact THEM instead of just moaning and complaining. Trying to bash them in front of a community of people where they've already earned a good reputation will not solve your problem or even help get your order any faster.

11 days - that doesn't seem too unrealistic for parts that are handmade and not mass assembled, plus everyone else knows that USPS tracking sucks balls and is nearly worthless.

Just sayin' </rant>

Hope your parts arrive sooner than later and the install goes well ...

silentwig
02-11-13, 06:48 PM
Ive order a part from them and yes it did take 2.8 weeks to get the product. The part I got came with a note stating they apologized for the slow turn around due to amount of orders after the new year. From reading about the company before I ordered on other car forums, I don't think they stock much inventory and wait for customer orders to dictate when and how much they make (could be wrong).

Doubt they'd send you bogus tracking info to get you off their back because there is an internet forum anybody they piss off can come and complain on. And if they truly are ignoring your phone calls you probably said something offensive to them. Doubt they would randomly ignore your calls.

They are not going to risk the reputation of their company on motor mounts. Think they've been around since 09 and only thing I read was slow on getting parts, never screwing people over.

FuzzyLogic
02-11-13, 07:10 PM
Personally, *I'd* ignore someone's calls if they rang the phone 7 times--especially if they were irate the first time. Caller ID has been the rule, not the exception since the mid 90's.

darkman
02-11-13, 07:12 PM
The V is a limited production vehicle which makes it difficult for any vendor to make a profit by making parts for it. To compensate for this vendors don't keep large inventories of CTS-V parts - who would? It seems like everytime we are fortunate enough to get a vendor to serve this tiny niche-market we try to run them off:banghead:

izcain
02-11-13, 08:14 PM
The V is a limited production vehicle which makes it difficult for any vendor to make a profit by making parts for it. To compensate for this vendors don't keep large inventories of CTS-V parts - who would? It seems like everytime we are fortunate enough to get a vendor to serve this tiny niche-market we try to run them off:banghead:

I agree! Small business here as well and I know that good things take time and not everything is immediate when getting quality. There is always two sides to every story. Just sayin.

RyRidesMotoX
02-11-13, 09:10 PM
2 weeks??? Lol try ordering gun parts right now... An "In Stock" item I ordered on January 8th still hasn't even shipped and all they have to do is box it... I am not complaining just using an example. It sucks having to wait for car parts. I know first hand. I live in San Diego, and when I owned my cobalt I was able to get hooked up with a company to help them with a full bolt on kit for the car... Intake, turbo pipes, intercooler, downpipe, exhaust... Everything. My car was down for 3 months almost because there were changes that had to be made and stuff after I gave them input. Moral of the story, you can have car stuff that is cheap, fast, or quality... Pick any 2 you can't get all 3

etcts-v
02-11-13, 09:53 PM
Chill, you'll get your parts, took 3.5 weeks to get mine and they shipped them express mail once they had them made ($40 in shipping when I paid $15).

253ctsv
02-11-13, 10:05 PM
So iv been needing to buy bushings. Wanted to have everything in the next 2 weeks. Who else could I go with with the same quality? Or am I doomed to wait a month?

Overd0s3
02-12-13, 01:16 AM
I got my revshift bushing in like 3 days

Revshift
02-12-13, 04:40 AM
No one is doomed to wait a month! Currently we are getting orders down to a few days wait on shipping. After this week we will be back to a 24 hour turn around time. We do keep our products in stock usually. Since we released the CTS-V bushings over the holidays, its been tough to keep them on the shelf. We have been making everything as fast as possible. Again, we are going to be completely caught up and stocked after this week. We apologize for the wait that some of you have encountered and we seriously appreciate your patience and support while we get these parts made and shipped.

To the OP, our phone hours are 8am to 5pm. We start working at 6am (4:30am today in my case). I talked to you yesterday about 2 minutes before I went home for the day. I will look into your tracking number. If nothing is showing up for that number then it is entirely possible that USPS is having an issue with the package. When this happens, we call our post master and he can usually figure out what the deal is. After that we can correct the issue and get you your parts even if we have to overnight you another package. Also, we would never give fake tracking numbers. That would just be asking for trouble which we do not want at all.

HAMSTAR
02-12-13, 06:46 AM
Small shop, but a class act making an honest effort. Hey, maybe you guys will be hiring soon? Wishing you a booming 2013.

Revshift
02-12-13, 07:24 AM
Small shop, but a class act making an honest effort. Hey, maybe you guys will be hiring soon? Wishing you a booming 2013.

Thank you! We actually just hired another machinist last week. He is doing a great job so far. We are growing fairly quickly and we are actively making the necessary changes to accommodate it.

2007ThunderV
02-12-13, 07:34 AM
Revshift

Can you look into my order
Placed jan 14
Still no tracking Info
I called and emailed but no response yet
Thanks
Looking forward to installing the parts
Jon

PISNUOFF
02-12-13, 08:05 AM
All bad rumors DEBUNKED!

As a vendor, it sucks being on the other end of long customer wait times also. You can bet that revshift didn't just simply neglect the orders. Ain't nobody got time fo dat.

Revshift
02-12-13, 08:43 AM
Revshift

Can you look into my order
Placed jan 14
Still no tracking Info
I called and emailed but no response yet
Thanks
Looking forward to installing the parts
Jon

I am well aware of your order, its a big one! You should be receiving it in the next couple of days. Thank you for being patient with us.

All bad rumors DEBUNKED!

As a vendor, it sucks being on the other end of long customer wait times also. You can bet that revshift didn't just simply neglect the orders. Ain't nobody got time fo dat.

My hair is half grey and I'm only 29 yrs old! I feel horrible for making people wait, I know how it is just like everyone else. We are well aware of the areas that we can improve on and we hope to have better shipping than amazon by the end of the month. Perfection is our goal.

Cadillac_Stokes
02-12-13, 10:55 AM
Lol@ pisn uoff

fej
02-12-13, 11:47 AM
Solid response Rev, you will have a package order from me in about a month or so. Hoping to catch a sale :)

Fej

etcts-v
02-12-13, 12:32 PM
So iv been needing to buy bushings. Wanted to have everything in the next 2 weeks. Who else could I go with with the same quality? Or am I doomed to wait a month?

Nobody else even makes these bushing, the only other vendor is Creative Steel and the only bushings they make are Motor Mounts, Transmission Mount and Diff Mount (No Upper Control Arms, Cradle Bushings or Trailing Arm bushings), you'll pay 2 to 3 times as much and won't get the same quality.

Most of us have been waiting years for bushings to be released so the fact that we had to wait 3 weeks is not an issue.

DougNuts
02-12-13, 01:14 PM
Most of us have been waiting years for bushings to be released so the fact that we had to wait 3 weeks is not an issue.

x2, if it weren't for RevShift, I would've continued down the path of selling my V, but now I plan to keep it. Waiting for parts that weren't even on the market 2 months ago, although frustrating, isn't a big deal to me.

It sounds like the OP's issues/mix up have been or will be resolved, thumbs up RevShift.

2007ThunderV
02-12-13, 01:32 PM
I am well aware of your order, its a big one! You should be receiving it in the next couple of days. Thank you for being patient with us.

My hair is half grey and I'm only 29 yrs old! I feel horrible for making people wait, I know how it is just like everyone else. We are well aware of the areas that we can improve on and we hope to have better shipping than amazon by the end of the month. Perfection is our goal.

Ah thanks for the update don't mind waiting just wanted a update
Thanks for developing parts for our cars

Teedoe
02-13-13, 02:31 PM
After that classy response RevShift has definitely earned my business. I will be placing an order ASAP.

Faber
02-19-13, 12:43 PM
interesting if the OP will come back on here to confirm part receipt and that it was not "bogus". Not that I doubt Revshift, but wish folks would clean up their rant posts with the outcome from their perspective...

silentwig
02-19-13, 01:43 PM
OP received part and lump of coal with Revshift engraved on it.

FuzzyLogic
02-19-13, 02:07 PM
OP received part and lump of coal with Revshift engraved on it.

Coal isn't brown.

D3l7a3ch0
02-19-13, 03:01 PM
yes I would say expect a 1 month wait time.

I don't aim to badmouth revshift, only to share my experience.
I gave them another chance by not saying anything, but at
this point I think people need to know the 1 month wait could
be more the norm than the exception.

linked at the bottom of this post is my exchange with revshift
over my motor mounts from April of last year--order placed on
the 6th, I sent an email to ask what was going on after not
seeing a tracking number ten days later, and the parts still had
not arrived a week after that.

After reading this thread, I think revshift should be more
forthcoming with customers about the wait--up to a month,
since they're not poured/made until they're ordered.

IMO, the big discrepancy being a default "we typically ship
orders within 48 hours of this email" order confirmation, and the
lack of a "backordered" or "out of stock" notification
(on the storefront).

It had not arrived by the weekend as mentioned in the bottom
message, and iirc it didn't arrive until the first or second of May.
It was sent to me by my parents after it arrived.

I was also promised a motor mount insert for having to wait, but
that never arrived... but I was already dissatisfied with the wait
time, so I felt it was better for my mood to forget it... and I had
more important things to worry about.

... but I'm happy with the mounts. My suggestion is: put them
on order, then try to forget about them for a month

7 April this is the 48 hour notification (http://i.imgur.com/NaqxEz3.jpg)

15-17 April this is my email correspondence with Revshift. (http://i.imgur.com/4B7HAHH.jpg)

18 April tracking number email (http://i.imgur.com/QYrnQKy.jpg)

THEY'RE GREAT MOUNTS. you're just going to need to wait.

SevillianSTS
02-19-13, 07:54 PM
Previous order from early January took a good month; but I then just placed an order about a week ago, and just got my mounts today.
I think they are getting caught up. :yup:

Thanks Revshift.

jrplz
06-08-13, 09:31 PM
Revsht is doing the same thing to me right now ! will not ever do business with them again !

FuzzyLogic
06-08-13, 09:41 PM
Revsht is doing the same thing to me right now ! will not ever do business with them again !

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-IFEp6yCERxY/UJqlxxH2FRI/AAAAAAAAD9Q/kPhrIohB3Cw/s1600/cry-baby.jpg

D3l7a3ch0
06-08-13, 10:34 PM
I laughed.

ironic thing is, chances are you'll never find yourself replacing your revshift motor mounts. hah

jrplz
06-09-13, 12:21 AM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-IFEp6yCERxY/UJqlxxH2FRI/AAAAAAAAD9Q/hrIohB3Cw/s1600/cry-baby.jpg

Either your one of their incompetent employes or just a troll ! please stop projecting your mental flaws

----------

I laughed.

ironic thing is, chances are you'll never find yourself replacing your revshift motor mounts. hah

Im just upset I called them and asked when it was going to be delivered and obviously they miss informed me to make a sale, Not cool !

Andringa
06-09-13, 12:29 AM
And you are surprised because??? So far shipping delays is the only complaint on the forum for RevShift. Many people have posted about longer than expected delays

I'll take slow delivery over broken parts.

jrplz
06-09-13, 12:34 AM
And you are surprised because??? So far shipping delays is the only complaint on the forum for RevShift. Many people have posted about longer than expected delays

I'll take slow delivery over broken parts.

shipping delays !!!!!!!!!!!!! more like not stocking the parts and charging the customer than having the part made and shipping it to you ! In some state that is illegal and bad business practice on Revsht part IMO !

FuzzyLogic
06-09-13, 12:38 AM
shipping delays !!!!!!!!!!!!! more like not stocking the parts and charging the customer than having the part made and shipping it to you ! In some state that is illegal and bad business practice on Revsht part IMO !

http://images.sodahead.com/profiles/0/0/2/9/9/7/7/0/9/Implied-facepalm-81631137293.jpeg

Andringa
06-09-13, 12:45 AM
You are missing the point.

What you are dealing with is frustrating.

But the alternative is not having parts.

Two guys in Michigan decide to single handedly fix all the crap bushings in a ten year old limited production chassis and you get your panties in a twist when they don't show up on your doorstep fast enough?

Hope your parts show up soon. They are worth the wait.

jrplz
06-09-13, 01:17 AM
http://images.sodahead.com/profiles/0/0/2/9/9/77/0/9/Implied-facepalm-81631137293.jpeg

http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=j4YDMlP672QxKM&tbnid=c2Bl0yEjYs5UXM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fmemegenerator.net%2Finstance%2F26 064207&ei=uA-0UYW1GOL7iwKj24GwBQ&bvm=bv.47534661,d.cGE&psig=AFQjCNGZq7CCtImAFjE58kgYSChNB3wLCQ&ust=1370841300608105

D3l7a3ch0
06-09-13, 01:24 AM
Either your one of their incompetent employes or just a troll ! please stop projecting your mental flaws

don't troll me bro!

jrplz
06-09-13, 01:38 AM
don't troll me bro!

Not trolling you bro ! Just expressing my opinion ! No need for members to make personal attacks buy putting crying babes and so on as a response either way Ill respect your post and leave it

D3l7a3ch0
06-09-13, 01:40 AM
I'm just messing around.

this thread was here this whole time, you know. so if you're surprised...

SevillianSTS
06-09-13, 10:45 AM
RevShift is AWESOME, Thank You for all the bushings that have greatly improved the handling of my car.

Some people just want everything handed to them on a silver platter; life is not always fair... suck it up.

shadybx7
06-09-13, 11:12 AM
lol great thread... thanks for making us parts rev shift

trucker922
06-09-13, 12:43 PM
I can see both sides.. I am fine waiting for quality parts. The problem I have is the fact that I placed a nearly $500 order with them, and they have been completely ignoring me. I have left a couple messages and I emailed them. I never once was rude in my messages. I understand they are a small company, and they are very busy. All I want to know is an eta. I am gonna have my car apart for well over a week with all the things I am doing. Since the car is my daily driver I am just trying tomake a game plan. I don't care if it takes a month. I just think that when you have a customer that drops the kind of money I have the least they could do is respond. For all I know they have taken my $450 and ran. I'm notasking for too much. Just like a minute out of their day to respond. At least email me, and tell me they don't know when they'll getto my order. Been 3 weeks now, and I've just given up calling. I guess I'll get them when I get them.

brngrhd
06-09-13, 01:32 PM
I understand both sides..... I can understand if someone's car is broke and torn apart waiting on parts (I'm a dealership technician) but when I buy parts to upgrade my car(looking at clutches, pulleys, and multiple mounts) not repair my car, I don't tear my car apart before I have the parts. So if it takes a week or three longer so be it, I will wait for quality parts. If they are not in stock so be it, they get here when they get here.

Wingsfan4life
06-09-13, 01:42 PM
Simple and plain as stated on this forum...two guys making a difference for our cars and trying to save us $$$$$ period...some are gonna complain about shipping and some are not..bottom line is there a new company going thru growing pains, and the early times are the hardest..as a former small business owner I'm well aware of the headaches that are associated with it..keep up the good work guys!!!

jmargo
06-09-13, 08:42 PM
These threads have been going on since they first started introducing the bushings and mounts. Maybe it would be best if they stop taking orders until they are able to get some inventory built up.

brngrhd
06-09-13, 09:35 PM
Well I'm going to guess that they don't make a bunch of money on these things so having a ton of money tied up in stocking stuff doesn't make sense to a small business..... I don't think anyone would have a problem as long as it is known "Hey I order there mounts and it is going to take a month to get them". Sounds like to me the problem lies in either they are saying they will get them out sooner and don't or people have unexceptable time expectations......

robojesus
06-09-13, 09:54 PM
shit, i had a bad issue with revshift in the past (and my replacement custom trans mount insert never came in) that being said, their shipping was retarded fast. I ordered stuff on wednesday, he made a part for me that day, and the stuff was on my porch when i got home from work friday night.

D3l7a3ch0
06-10-13, 05:30 AM
RevShift is AWESOME, Thank You for all the bushings that have greatly improved the handling of my car.

Some people just want everything handed to them on a silver platter; life is not always fair... suck it up.
the silver platter was not available at the time. I had to go with the pay with dollars option.

VscharesV
06-10-13, 07:28 AM
I just finished installing the craddle bushings and the trailing arm bushings. It took longer than the 24 hours to ship out as posted on their fb page. But I think it only took about 2 weeks to receive them.

robojesus
06-10-13, 11:38 AM
one thing I don't get is why people feel the need to blow these vendors. yeah, some of them come on here and offer good customer service, but 1, they're just coming on here to promote their business, 2, if they spend 3 bucks to make a part to sell for 30, and they give away another 3 dollar part for free because of an issue with the first part, someone is going to be like oh wow this guy is great happens, and this is many!!! i will buy all!!! of this!!!!!, therefore making a ton more profit by offering the minimum on a part, if that makes sense. and 3, what about the people that don't come on this page and bitch? they're left holding their dick with a broken defective part.

what I'm getting at here, is it's all a show. a real life movie to make money. it's not a shot at revshift, specifically... but EVERY vendor. Sure, some companies want to take care of their customers, but when you make it a public maneuver...

HAMSTAR
06-10-13, 11:56 AM
^ if that's new to anyone, I hope they don't get behind the wheel of a car.

voodoochikin04
06-10-13, 12:23 PM
I ordered my motor mounts from revshift, got a confirmation email instantly. took 6 days to get the tracking number. I wasn't aware of any slower shipping times.. So I checked the mail box everyday after a cpl days. I got the tracking number 6 days(a Friday) after order when I felt they should have been in my box.. I called revshift, got an immediate answer. Super nice guy told me that I should have them Monday. And I did. So in hind sight I got my mounts pretty damn quick compared to some people. Im happy. The mounts are superb and I got them in the Car. No issues. Thanks Revshift!!!

robojesus
06-10-13, 12:35 PM
^ if that's new to anyone, I hope they don't get behind the wheel of a car.

what are you talking about, bozo?

HAMSTAR
06-10-13, 02:03 PM
What you wrote was obvious, dummy.

robojesus
06-10-13, 02:04 PM
some people don't know it...

D3l7a3ch0
06-10-13, 07:30 PM
no way i'm blowing a vendor for shipping.

thebigjimsho
06-11-13, 02:32 PM
wut.

V user
06-11-13, 06:45 PM
Well I ordered a trans mount and a differential bushing and I got it in a few days great service and fast
Shipping.

HAMSTAR
06-11-13, 06:47 PM
no way i'm blowing a vendor for shipping.

either way, the vendor will deliver