: 2004 Working LED's

Caddy2004X
02-11-13, 02:29 PM
LED installed in driving lights, all rear lights, not finished yet have 2 do either the heavy duty flasher or the inline resistor. 1 mistake I need 2 put the truck in drive for the driving lights.:yup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORd-YOnnpTc

Mark Edward Morrison
02-11-13, 07:42 PM
Get the TRIDON LM487 light module, so you won't have to use those stupid resisters and tab into your wires. Search on line for the cheapest place, if I recall I got mine at Rock Auto. Just replace your old one under the steering wheel and you are through with no hyper flash... I have no affiliation with Tridon, I am just glad I did research and didn't have to tab in to my wires and use stupid resisters. Your truck looks good by the way...

Caddy2004X
02-12-13, 03:56 AM
I will try the local parts store first. But I have to see which one I have in the truck first. I see different ones. But thank you so much. After using these forms this is the first solid answer I have got, since I had the rover. I will get back with you on my results. Now just a reminder when and olny when I install the front flashers (LED's) did I have the issue with my turn signal on in both mirrors and the blinkers did not work. So will that fix that issue? Do you think?

Mark Edward Morrison
02-12-13, 07:01 PM
I have LED's in front blinkers and have no problem what so ever with hyper flash. They will flash just like they used to before you switched to the LED's.
Let me know how they turn out.

Caddy2004X
02-13-13, 12:08 AM
Just ordered it from Rocket auto, along with a belt, and brake level sensor. Thankx so much and yep did some research on the switch, which accepts LED lights, so I'm hoping it will work correctly. I will post an update. Got my side mirror lights this morning very bright as well. waiting on the 194 lights now.

Mark Edward Morrison
02-13-13, 06:59 PM
I will be completely surprised if it doesn't fix it for you! When you have your turn signals on with the TRIDON LM on it will be a bit louder (the blinker sound) but I don't mind it, you certainly won't forget your blinkers were left on driving down the road... Let me know how it works for you! Take care..