paneristi
02-09-13, 01:38 AM
hello everyone,

I'm hoping I can find help here. Im trying to locate this model XTS

XTS, AWD, BLACK RAVEN/BLACK, LUXURY, CUE W/NAV

NO SPARE
NO DRIVER AWARE
NO SUNROOF

I've been searching high and low on http://www.cadillac.com/model-selector.html and can not find it. I know if I let the dealer search this on their own, they will try to get me to upgrade to premium, or pay for a sunroof so I can get the nav. Could someone here help me locate a VIN for this model? I would like to walk in with vin in hand. Any help you guys/gals can lend is greatly appreciated!!!

Jay

----------

Options
Black Raven $0
Jet Black, Soleil Keisel Leather Seating Surfaces Mini-Perforation $0
19" aluminum wheels with premium paint and chrome inserts $0
3.6L SIDI DOHC V6 VVT engine $0
6 speed automatic transmission, AWD $0
CUE Information and Media Control System with embedded navigation, AM/FM stereo with CD/MP3 player, BoseŽ premium sound system, USB ports, SD card slot, auxiliary input jack and Natural Voice Recognition $795
Seats, front bucket $0
Options Total $795

paneristi
02-09-13, 11:37 AM
Called Cadillac. They did a system wide search, don't have it. Have to special order it.

C&C
02-09-13, 01:08 PM
As you've already found out; special order it. Also, when searching on the Cadillac site, you should have gotten percentage (amount of content) that your were looking for; maybe something close to what you were looking for was available. A few extra gadgets (if not too over the top in cost) wouldn't hurt, and I'm guessing, might begin to grow on you (over time); kind of, I can't live without it (after exposure to the feature). Good luck, in any case, on your search.