: Power steering

stemp
02-07-13, 10:43 PM
Wife started our srx went around the block and had no power steering.Checked in garage and oil all over the floor and around the block.Phoned my dealer he said phone road side ass. and haul it in.The problem is there is a caddy dealer closer to me than where I bought from by 40 miles.Road side said they had to take it to the closest dealer.Now I am forced to deal with a dealer I don't know.NOT IMPRESSED.Have to take off work to go get a replacement and another day to take it back.Stupid !My dealer always brought a replacement to my door.Thanks Cadillac!

allgm
02-08-13, 10:09 AM
Too late now. But I would of called the dealer that I bought the SRX from and let them work how get it to them.
They are getting paid for warranty work .I am sure they would of picked it up. You were at home not like stranded on the roadside.

stemp
02-08-13, 07:26 PM
Too late now. But I would of called the dealer that I bought the SRX from and let them work how get it to them.
They are getting paid for warranty work .I am sure they would of picked it up. You were at home not like stranded on the roadside.

Thanks but I did call my dealer and he said there is nothing they can do and suggested calling roadside.I guess he did not want to pay for the hauling.

Cadillac Cust Svc
02-09-13, 02:23 PM
Keep us posted on your progress, stemp. We're sorry to hear about this incident, but hope that the repair process goes smoothly. Let us know if there is anything you would like for us to look into along the way!

Sarah (Assisting Katie), Cadillac Customer Service

stemp
02-09-13, 03:38 PM
Keep us posted on your progress, stemp. We're sorry to hear about this incident, but hope that the repair process goes smoothly. Let us know if there is anything you would like for us to look into along the way!

Sarah (Assisting Katie), Cadillac Customer Service

Can you give me a name for customer service in Alberta Canada.

TheCaptain
02-10-13, 09:34 AM

I found a # for customer service. It seems to be Canada wide. 1-800-263-3777.

Cadillac Cust Svc
02-11-13, 09:44 AM

Thank you for your patience, stemp! I typically don't work during the weekend, and I apologize for the delay. I see TheCaptain kindly jumped in to help, and if you're still looking to get in touch with GM of Canada agents near you, then you may find the following link helpful: http://www.gm.ca/gm/english/corporate/about/contactus/overview. In addition to the phone hotline information, this link also shows their online communication options as well.

Best,

Katie
Cadillac Customer Service