: Lets try this Wawa meet?

Cadillac Kid03
02-06-13, 04:23 AM
Lets try and get a Wawa meet for NJ members.... Who would be down for this?

CTSCHICK
02-08-13, 03:07 AM
What a classy picture that would be a bunch of Caddys parked in a WAWA lol

Cadillac Kid03
02-08-13, 08:05 AM
What a classy picture that would be a bunch of Caddys parked in a WAWA lolWell everyone loves Wawa here so i figured why not? lol.

CTSCHICK
02-09-13, 03:19 PM
I would have to ask my b.f. because he would have to come with me.
Only WAWA I have is 26 miles North west of me, The ones down in south or central Jersey are even farther..

To my surprise I did not know Cadillac used to build a car in Jersey and then switched to S10's to bad that plant isnt still around for a photo op

I might possibly know of a Performance shop in Jersey having a car show/ open house In a month or 2 that I probably have to attend if anybody wants to check it out and bring their Caddy there..
I know for a fact there will be CTSV's

Cadillac Kid03
02-10-13, 12:26 AM
I would have to ask my b.f. because he would have to come with me.
Only WAWA I have is 26 miles North west of me, The ones down in south or central Jersey are even farther..

To my surprise I did not know Cadillac used to build a car in Jersey and then switched to S10's to bad that plant isnt still around for a photo op

I might possibly know of a Performance shop in Jersey having a car show/ open house In a month or 2 that I probably have to attend if anybody wants to check it out and bring their Caddy there..
I know for a fact there will be CTSV'sWhere is this shop i may be down is there a dyno?

CTSCHICK
02-10-13, 03:51 PM
Tune Time in lakewood
Yes they have a dyno, the cost for the dyno and or entering the car show went to charity last time..

Cadillac Kid03
02-11-13, 04:25 AM
Tune Time in lakewood
Yes they have a dyno, the cost for the dyno and or entering the car show went to charity last time..Cool i'll go if i get my wheels done and get some flows. Keep me posted on this show.

Cadillac Kid03
03-13-13, 07:50 AM
Still trying to get this off the ground.....