: Service Manual Purchase

oldrunner
02-05-13, 03:11 PM
I was looking at 2006 Escalade Service Manuals on ebay and they go for $200+. Anyone know of a cheaper alternative?
Thanks

the cadillac man
02-05-13, 03:29 PM
I was looking at 2006 Escalade Service Manuals on ebay and they go for $200+. Anyone know of a cheaper alternative?
Thanks

Shoot me a email at (edit email removed)

Rolex
02-05-13, 04:41 PM
:rules:

the cadillac man
02-05-13, 07:23 PM
:rules:

I know but I ain't selling them

wake
02-06-13, 12:23 AM
Also look at helminc.com I buy mine there.

eBay is rediculous, selling a lot of manuals for more than you can get them for directly from the publisher. I see the $200 manuals for $280 all day long on eBay.

Rolex
02-07-13, 10:29 PM
I know but I ain't selling them

Irrespective of whether you profit or not, exchanging copyrighted property is still a crime.

I would advise you to be VERY cautious.

the cadillac man
02-07-13, 10:33 PM
Irrespective of whether you profit or not, exchanging copyrighted property is still a crime.

I understand fully I was just helping and that was all (I will be editing my email now)

mikedyk43
02-08-13, 01:28 AM

Rolex,

The manuals Cadillac Man is offering for help are the digital ones I gave him access to. If you recall, you and I communicated about these and I even attempted contacting the seller to ensure there would be no copyright issues. I still plan on posting a new thread with download links to all of the manuals I have and still have no reason to believe that there would be any crime committed in the process of doing so.

the cadillac man
02-08-13, 01:51 AM
Rolex,

The manuals Cadillac Man is offering for help are the digital ones I gave him access to. If you recall, you and I communicated about these and I even attempted contacting the seller to ensure there would be no copyright issues. I still plan on posting a new thread with download links to all of the manuals I have and still have no reason to believe that there would be any crime committed in the process of doing so.

THANK YOU for bailing me out of a sticky situation I own you one mike

mikedyk43
02-08-13, 03:09 AM

Just telling it like it is. I really need to sit down at my computer and get a thread started with the links for these manuals, I'm sure they would be infinitely useful to the members here.

wesyder
02-08-13, 11:59 AM

Not as sticky as it may seem, im sure the copyright police have much bigger issues than this... But yes that was a good look on havin his back