: Stainless steel brake lines?

hiltonny
02-05-13, 12:26 PM
Do the STS-V's have stainless steel brake or fuel hard lines?

YoungBlood_STSV
02-08-13, 12:23 PM
no

PGA2B
02-08-13, 03:08 PM
Actually......D3 use to offer SS Brake Lines. I had a guy that was going to custom make a set for me. He owned a company that made high pressure lines and SS Brake Lines. Let me see if I can find his name and number again. Maybe we can get a group buy going. I remember he had different colors available also.

YoungBlood_STSV
02-11-13, 10:42 AM
Actually......D3 use to offer SS Brake Lines. I had a guy that was going to custom make a set for me. He owned a company that made high pressure lines and SS Brake Lines. Let me see if I can find his name and number again. Maybe we can get a group buy going. I remember he had different colors available also.

A group buy would be fun. Keep us posted.

tah93
02-11-13, 03:51 PM
A group buy would be fun. Keep us posted.

I would be interested in a group buy for brake lines

PGA2B
02-11-13, 10:05 PM
Still going through my notes from StreetSide.

hiltonny
02-12-13, 12:38 PM
I asked a salesman at the Cadillac dealership if any new Cadillac had stainless steel hard lines, he said yes and that all Cadillacs had them for the last 6 years.

YoungBlood_STSV
02-12-13, 01:11 PM
I asked a salesman at the Cadillac dealership if any new Cadillac had stainless steel hard lines, he said yes and that all Cadillacs had them for the last 6 years.

When I want accurate info, I find the sleaziest guy in the shop to ask!:thumbsup:
No offense to the salesmen out there, but we all know they're the least informed people in a car dealership. I don't know any production car with SS lines...maybe the GT-R?? But that's a guess.

Guy.Seminerio
02-23-13, 12:24 AM
I'm in on the brake lines too.