: A Request for Cadillac Representative

paid4c4
02-02-13, 02:55 PM
We have 2012 SRX which we bought new from Thomson MacConnell Cadillac in Cincinnati, Ohio. I really like their service and customer friendly atmosphere. Unfortunately after each of my three services I start receiving harassing phones calls from 636-203-7123 claiming to represent TM and wanting personal information. The caller uses the ploy of wanting to know how my experience was at the last service. If you Google the number you'll see it's been listed with other harassment and criminal activities. I would appreciate not receiving these calls. There has to be some connection between Cadillac and this number or how would they know about the service and my unlisted phone number. I would think Cadillac would be interested in stopping this type of harassing and criminal activity perpetrated towards it's customers. Your assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Thank You;
Bill

Cadillac Cust Svc
02-04-13, 12:04 PM
Thank you for alerting us, Bill! Have you had the opportunity to contact your dealer regarding these phone calls? If not, I strongly urge you to let them know about your frustrations. And if you continue to remain aggravated, don't hesitate to email me at Katie_Lucille@gmexpert.com for further assistance.

Best,

Katie
Cadillac Customer Service