: Anyone here show their kids one of the best cartoons of all time?

UpyourgameEXT
02-02-13, 12:14 AM
Charlie Brown.....

http://i595.photobucket.com/albums/tt32/mike454ss/20130201_161453.jpg

the cadillac man
02-02-13, 12:22 AM
Charlie Brown.....

The movies I keep in my truck depends on the age of the rear passengers (I don't always have young kids in the truck) but I do take a few movies for the rear passengers to chose from that is appropriate for the age of the viewer of course who doesn't like Charlie Brown

I prefer the Simpsons but I rarely get to ride in the backseat of my truck

jnrsesv
02-02-13, 06:48 AM
Old school baby, I love it! :)

I am from the Charlie Brown era and soooo loved the cartoons. Sure beats the brain rot cartoons on the so called "kids channels" now a days.
I have also turned my little ones onto the original B/W Addams Family shows on Hulu, they really love that show as well, funny enough I still get a kick out of it. Good ole wholesome family. :)

Now if I could only get my girls into the original 3 Stooges, I would have it made.

Hey up, I noticed your plaid door trim, is that stock? How about some more pics, please?

the cadillac man
02-02-13, 10:14 AM
Old school baby, I love it! :)

I am from the Charlie Brown era and soooo loved the cartoons. Sure beats the brain rot cartoons on the so called "kids channels" now a days.
I have also turned my little ones onto the original B/W Addams Family shows on Hulu, they really love that show as well, funny enough I still get a kick out of it. Good ole wholesome family. :)

Now if I could only get my girls into the original 3 Stooges, I would have it made.

Hey up, I noticed your plaid door trim, is that stock? How about some more pics, please?

I also love the Addams family and I also noticed the plaid door trim

gmercedesbenz
02-02-13, 01:22 PM

+1
How did you do that and where did the material come from? Looks awesome :yup:

UpyourgameEXT
02-02-13, 10:00 PM
Hey Jnrsesv..thanks for taking me back to the Adams family..forgot about that one.:) Hulu is great!! also showed my boyz Popeye the sailor man.. old stuff is
still great..Cant beat the classics..just like the Burberry on the door panels.. cut up a few shirt but it is real..

the cadillac man
02-03-13, 12:19 AM
Hey Jnrsesv..thanks for taking me back to the Adams family..forgot about that one.:) Hulu is great!! also showed my boyz Popeye the sailor man.. old stuff is
still great..Cant beat the classics..just like the Burberry on the door panels.. cut up a few shirt but it is real..

Popeye the sailor man I miss that one
Is the Hulu service free? I have see the ads on tv but I am on the fence

I have a computer setup as a dvr to record live tv shows and I can transfer them to my ipad or burn them to a DVD

jnrsesv
02-03-13, 07:28 AM
up more pics of the burberry?

tcm hulu is free.

stogeman
02-03-13, 04:35 PM
Rockos modern life