: Chris at Rippy Cadillac

CadillacLuke24
01-31-13, 05:02 PM
Just ordered an oil level sensor from Rippy Cadillac, and I dealt exclusively with Chris Heath....

and I have received the best customer service EVER. Chris is very polite, very helpful, and he takes his time to make sure that everything is done right and to your liking. If you need anything for your Cadillac you need to talk to Rippy first. Thank you Chris. :D I hope to do business with you guys in the future!!

RippyPartsDept
01-31-13, 08:07 PM
Thanks for the kind words. FYI we didn't make the UPS cutoff today. It will go tomorrow.

Thanks again for your business.

CadillacLuke24
02-07-13, 05:17 PM
My sensor showed up today. Going to install it tomorrow, but I have to compliment you guys on the packing. The part box was nice and snug inside the shipping container, and inside the part box my sensor was quadruple wrapped with bubble wrap. That thing could have survived a nuclear blast!

Thank you Chris! I really appreciate it :D

RippyPartsDept
02-07-13, 05:56 PM
we try

thanks for the business

let me know if there's anything i can do
(relating to this or anything else)

:cheers:

CadillacLuke24
02-09-13, 09:15 PM
No, no, you SUCCEED!

Installed the part yesterday, tested it today, good as new :thumbsup: Thanks again Chris. I am well pleased with how everything was handled. :D

RippyPartsDept
02-10-13, 09:33 AM
sweet
:yup:

SC2150
02-10-13, 04:10 PM
And THATS why all should paronize the GOOD dealers and stay clear of the crappy ones that could care less. :thumbsup:

RippyPartsDept
02-10-13, 04:42 PM
yeah, sometimes it's pretty frustrating having to combat the negative stereotype that dealers often get

daveyhouse
02-10-13, 05:07 PM
I have received the best customer service EVER. Chris is very polite, very helpful, and he takes his time to make sure that everything is done right and to your liking. If you need anything for your Cadillac you need to talk to Rippy first. Thank you Chris. :D I hope to do business with you guys in the future!!

^^^ Ditto !!! ^^^

I also have the same thoughts for Tim Carroll, a very helpful man