: Ats 60 presets....really?......I can only get 10!...please help!

rustybear3
01-31-13, 11:13 AM
I've followed the manual, and so far can only program up to 10 presets of Radio and NAV addresses......5 on one bank, and when I lift up as described in manual, only another 5 in the second line, or bank. I continue to lift as far as I can and I see no additional buttons or "spaces" to program....how do you do this? :banghead:

ewired
01-31-13, 12:46 PM
You can change how many presets are shown on the cue. In the menu scroll down to the "number of presets shown" and select as many as you need.

rustybear3
01-31-13, 05:23 PM
You can change how many presets are shown on the cue. In the menu scroll down to the "number of presets shown" and select as many as you need.

I never thought they'd be default settings as to the number of presets.....went to the settings menu, and found the different number of presets....thank you. :yup: If I have any complaints about the ATS, it's that the CUE manual is so poorly written. No where does it tell you about that. :tisk:

ewired
01-31-13, 06:03 PM
No problem. Now get out there and enjoy this car!

Cadillac Cust Svc
02-01-13, 05:01 PM
I'm happy to see ewired helped, rustybear! If you have any lingering questions, please email me at Katie_Lucille@gmexpert.com. And I'm happy to document your manual feedback in the meantime.

Best,

Katie
Cadillac Customer Service

rustybear3
02-03-13, 03:39 PM
I'm happy to see ewired helped, rustybear! If you have any lingering questions, please email me at Katie_Lucille@gmexpert.com. And I'm happy to document your manual feedback in the meantime.

Best,

Katie
Cadillac Customer Service

Thanks a lot Katie! Like I said, the manual leaves out things, especially in the CUE manual, as evidenced by some of the questions on this forum.