: 2011 Coupe takeoffs

mikesul
01-28-13, 02:59 PM
I have traded my 2011 coupe and have removed the ported throttle body and practically new catch can. They are up for sale if anyone is interested.

ArmyJoe
01-28-13, 03:30 PM
Interesting... what did you trade it in for?

mikesul
01-28-13, 04:33 PM
Traded for an ATS 2.0T performance manual trans. Different engine, or I would be using the parts. :)

HurstGN
01-29-13, 01:16 PM
I have traded my 2011 coupe and have removed the ported throttle body and practically new catch can. They are up for sale if anyone is interested.

What brand on the catch can? how much you asking? Pics?

mikesul
01-29-13, 02:45 PM
$100 shipped in US 48.. From Rev Extreme. Pictures I have are too large for forum, send your email address and I will send them to you.

ArmyJoe
01-29-13, 10:12 PM
Great to hear you stayed in the Cadillac family!

Dano636
01-30-13, 12:20 PM
dibs on the Catch can... Pm'd you

mikesul
01-30-13, 02:32 PM
Dano636 PM'ed you.

Dano636
01-30-13, 02:52 PM
mikesul
I forwarded your email to my work email and replied. Sending payment as soon as i get home

Buying both catch can and ported throttle body...

mikesul
01-31-13, 09:51 AM
Thank you, Daniel. Both sold!

HurstGN
01-31-13, 07:21 PM
I responded first. Thanks for snagging those out from under me. Seems a public post of interest in purchasing parts means sh-- here.

mcneill8328
01-31-13, 08:58 PM
I would have done the same thing as the seller. He posted the price and offered to send you pics. The buyer didn't respond for almost 24 hours, which was plenty of time for you to make an offer. Now you are back here two days later. I don't see any obligation on the sellers part to wait for a response from someone he doesn't know, especially without a timely response to his post about price and pics. Maybe it's just my opinion, but if I'm the seller in this situation, I'm selling to the first person coming with the money.

Pdabs
01-31-13, 10:21 PM
I would have done the same thing as the seller. He posted the price and offered to send you pics. The buyer didn't respond for almost 24 hours, which was plenty of time for you to make an offer. Now you are back here two days later. I don't see any obligation on the sellers part to wait for a response from someone he doesn't know, especially without a timely response to his post about price and pics. Maybe it's just my opinion, but if I'm the seller in this situation, I'm selling to the first person coming with the money.

I second that.

Ya public post of interest is meaningless. Cash ( whatever form of payment) talks.

HurstGN
02-01-13, 01:18 PM
Well, now I know not to try to buy or sell anything via the board because I can't be online 24/7. Lesson learned.

Dano636
03-05-13, 08:12 PM
HurstGN sorry buddy, I dont know you and there is no way for me to know if you are a serious buyer or just a "tire kicker".
And it is first come with cash - first served on these forums.
My next post should make you feel better though.....

----------

The throttle body I bought from mikesul was some bullshit garage port job, on the phone he claimed it was ported and polished from some machine shop in south Florida he never claimed it was a VMAX but led me to believe it was of similar quality. What it looked like was someone with a dremel ground down the center shaft around the screws and nothing else. Not even with a smooth grit wheel, felt like 60 grit sandpaper. Called him to tell him this wasnt what I was expecting and I want to return it cause its not ported and polished as he claimed, he stood by his bullshit story and refused to take it back.
DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM MIKESUL!!!!!!!!!!

Dano636
03-05-13, 08:26 PM
Lucky for me the folks at RX Performance were able to help me out and i got one of their ported and polished throttle bodies and wow, awesome product noticeable dif in pull and it looks way better than the factory throttle body....
Rx Performance TB on left - OEM on right

HurstGN
03-06-13, 07:35 PM
[QUOTE=Dano636;3242844]
My next post should make you feel better though.....[COLOR="Silver"]

Sorry, in no way does that post make me feel better. Ouch! I never want to see anyone hurt by somebody pulling a stunt like that. I'm sorry to see you had a bad experience. I'm glad to see RX was able to come through for you.

Dano636
03-07-13, 06:27 PM
Thanks HurstGN,
If you want a performance part get it from the manufacturer... is my advice from now on.
And RX stuff is great!!!