: Wheel swap

Bigone726
01-27-13, 09:33 PM
I am just wondering if I can use the factory CTS-V wheels on my CTS? I LOVE them and can't find anything aftermarket even close to them but can't seem to get an answer if they will work or not.

reciprocity
01-28-13, 04:30 PM
Second generation CTS-V wheels will work on a standard (non-V) second generation CTS. Just be aware that the offset on the coupe wheels is different than the sedan. Also keep in mind that the front and back wheels are different sizes, so you can't rotate the tires except side to side. If I upgrade, I'm planning to buy a set of four front wheels so I can continue to rotate my tires regularly.

Let us know what you pay (if you buy they new) and be sure to post some before and after pictures along with your thoughts on how it turned out.

Bigone726
01-28-13, 07:49 PM
We are looking at wheels from wheelcollision.com they have a good selection if you want to check it out.

JoeEXT
01-28-13, 10:09 PM
Just to clarify sedan wheels are ok you will not like coupe wheels on a sedan as the offset of coup wheels will put the rears out past your fender.
The factory tire size is ok as it is in that rev range.

Bigone726
01-29-13, 09:24 PM
No I am good with sedan wheels I just think they are the most awesome looking rim and then put them on a Caddy it just pops for me

tinman
01-31-13, 01:43 PM
Chrome. Nice.

shudog
02-22-13, 09:35 PM
I love the V wheels as well, really digging the graphite gray ones I see now online. Is there a good place to buy these with tires & TPMS already mounted & balanced?