: I am really interested...

creamy ctsv
01-26-13, 08:40 PM
I am not sure if you guys have done this but I would really like to see it on this fourm. Create a cardomain type thread on this site. Just members and there pics. No comments, no back and fourth. Just pics and car bio for all to see. I use to be in to building vw beetles. There is a site I was a member of volksrod.com. They had build threads and all kinds of cool things that were available. I like how cadillac has it broken down in year/models and how we have our own section. But it would nice if there were more than just the three options. Mabey this is not something you guys are into, mabey I am just in the wronge place but if you are interested in having more lets make more. Take a look at what other fourms have to offer and bring it back here and lets make this forum even better. I guarantee most forums dont have cars with a base price of $65, 000. Just my .02 it's up to you guys/gals

V2 BRAWN
01-28-13, 12:14 PM
I have several muscle cars. Most of the marques have a registry. I think this is kind of what you are referring to. I like it because it can be used to help build a pedigree for your car.
I had a yellow mustang one time and even they had a registry for yellow mustang owners. The car I bought was already there, I just had to change it to my name.

creamy ctsv
01-29-13, 06:28 AM
Thanks for responding. I mistakenly placed this in the wrong section but apparently most have no comment for this topic so it doesn't really matter. Im glad you have experienced what I am referring too. Im sure this site will get there one day

V2 BRAWN
01-29-13, 11:00 AM
It could help owners substantiate value for their cars in the future because you could demonstrate such things as owner history, mileage, and even damage history. I wish I had that info on some of my collector cars.

creamy ctsv
01-30-13, 06:04 AM
I found what was looking for some where else and I see a lot of you found it too.