: Kit To Help Americans Pose As Canadians!!

Ralph
12-30-04, 12:50 AM
I didn't think things were THIS bad for American travellers! :hmm:

majax
12-30-04, 12:54 AM
I had someone onetime tell me how they were on a fishing trip in Canada and the guy that ran the tackle store really started giving him crap about how Americans come up there and buy and take up their fishing and blah blah. I think it is a great Idea :thumbsup:

Now they need Canadian to America

Ralph
12-30-04, 01:03 AM
started giving him crap about how Americans come up there and buy and take up their fishing and blah blah.

That's nuts!! It's great for the economy when visitors come up! And vise versa.

majax
12-30-04, 01:17 AM
I have only known of one Canadian, a girl in my school. They are rare here :hmm:

I think the guy was mainly upset cause the Americans take all the good fishing spots :histeric:

HotRodSaint
12-30-04, 01:40 PM
I tried to pass myself as a Canadian once.

The INS raided our place of business looking for illegal aliens.

An officer looked at me, and told me I could go outside. I said, are you sure? I might be Candian Eh.

He didn't appreciate the humor. :lildevil:

Ralph
12-30-04, 02:08 PM
I tried to pass myself as a Canadian once.

The INS raided our place of business looking for illegal aliens.

An officer looked at me, and told me I could go outside. I said, are you sure? I might be Candian Eh.

He didn't appreciate the humor. :lildevil:

LOL! :histeric:

JDelorean_srx
12-31-04, 11:59 AM
That canadian who was mad problably had a wife/hot daughter who got 'hooked & landed' by more than a few americans. :lildevil:

evilrussian
12-31-04, 03:53 PM
I used to get mad when in winter time I'd get caught in a trail of cars on US-1 during non-rush hour just to realize that there was an old couple in a big ass car with Quebec plates going like 25MPH in front of everybody :banghead: . But, I'm all grown up now and just like Ralph said, it's good for the local economy and real estate market. So, I officially welcome all the money spent here in south Florida!

Breakdancin11
12-31-04, 05:58 PM
Haha being so close to Canada I think ill just hop over the border and buy some Real Canadian material

-Jp

Ralph
12-31-04, 06:07 PM
That canadian who was mad problably had a wife/hot daughter who got 'hooked & landed' by more than a few americans. :lildevil:

You're probably right! You see, it's very difficult for polite, courteous people to say "NO!" :shhh: :lildevil:

Hey ER: that Quebec couple were probably just going slow being overly cautious to avoid getting shot! :yup: :p

RBraczyk
12-31-04, 07:47 PM
What no Anne Murray cd for the kit?

Ralph
12-31-04, 08:42 PM
I like Stompin' Tom Connors better than her!

It's ok, I don't expect you to know who he is. :helpless: ;)

At least I taught you who Nat is, and that's all that matters. :)

slk230mb
12-31-04, 09:19 PM
At least I taught you who Nat is, and that's all that matters. :)

:thumbsup: :cheers: