: ATS Speedometer Calibration Issue

NoVA_ATS
01-23-13, 03:53 PM
My ATS seems to have some type of speedometer calibration issue. The Analog speedometer seems to be 3-4 MPH below my digital in the HUD and the digital in the DIC. Has anyone else had/have this issue and know if there is a solution?

Sir CussFreq
01-23-13, 08:24 PM
Mine's been slightly behind (1-2 mph) but usually catches up to the digital display after a second or so. If they're consistently off by that much, I'd tell the dealer to fix it as it would annoy the hell out of me. For what it's worth, the speedometer in my ATS is pretty much dead on, almost exactly matching the GPS speed.

Cadillac Cust Svc
01-24-13, 12:04 PM
NoVA_ATS, if your concerns persist I do recommend consulting with your dealer's service team for their input. I'm happy to follow up for you as well so please email me at Katie_Lucille@gmexpert.com for further assistance.

Katie
Cadillac Customer Service

Its an ATS
01-24-13, 02:49 PM
My ATS seems to have some type of speedometer calibration issue. The Analog speedometer seems to be 3-4 MPH below my digital in the HUD and the digital in the DIC. Has anyone else had/have this issue and know if there is a solution?

My corvette and Camaro were like this, but my ATS is dead on...

CTS2009
01-24-13, 09:00 PM
I have the same issue. I need to o by my dealership when I have time.

thebigjimsho
01-29-13, 11:30 AM
All Cadillacs do this. Your dealer won't be able to do a thing...